3rd week WI

ginagee

well i was so shocked and delighted 2day 8lbs that 2 stone in 3 weeks so happy wish i could fast forward 2 months x lol :):bliss::talk017:

WOW! Well done:happy096:

You must be over the moon with that kind of weight loss:eek:

:talk017::talk017::talk017:

yes thanks mini only thing is im away for the weekend wont get a chance to get myn shakes as we r going to alton towers might do alkins ?

thats an amazing loss...are you exercising too?? or just the shakes??

i walk the dogs every night for about a hour and i my a domestic so i am mopping floor and hoovering 4 about five hours if that counts .

That's brilliant well done. If you dont mind me asking what your starter weight was? I'm starting again tomorrow for the 3rd time and love hearing about peoples weigh ins x

Tony Ferguson meal replacement bars are handy and nice to eat...you get them in Booths...also the Lipotrim maintenance bars are tasty and very filling as well.

Atkins bars are low in carbs but not as filling.

If you stick with high protein low calorie meals you might manage to stay in ketosis...make sure to keep your water intake up as I find myself when I don't drink enough water I get hungry.

Have a good time in Alton Towers:)

thanks mini i am going to try and stay on track, but i cant ask my family to eat in micky ds all weekend cus i cant go into a resturant chicken steak salad 4 me if i have to eat but i will have my shakes in the morning with out ice 2 cut the damage x hi hally i was 16 st 8 lbs now i am 14 st 8 lbs in three weeks x good luck and thank u 4 the advice and support xhunnies

Great loss, well done, I'm sure u will enjoy Alton towers more being 2st lighter too :) x

hi gina, that is a fab loss. dont worry about alton towers just go and have a good time. well done again.

kerry xxx

I'm trying the tony fergusson shakes but converting them to my weight watches pro points, which r 5 having 1 a day but trying 2 today and just eating salad roll and meat of a night, still having lots of pro points left. Any tried the Tony fergusson diet? Wat do u think x

well i was so shocked and delighted 2day 8lbs that 2 stone in 3 weeks so happy wish i could fast forward 2 months x lol :):bliss::talk017:

Fantastic loss, keep focused:D

Back