• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd Weigh in - 2 1/2 weeks

Just thought i would share my good news, another 3lbs off , that makes a total of 1st 1/2lbs in 2 1/2 weeks.:D

I will be totally honest and tell you that i never thought i would stick to this diet but i am still here losing weight. It maybe a little slower than most but it is still coming off, i am so proud of my achievement.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Fantastic News. Well done!! We CAN do this.....We ARE doing it!! Doesn't it seem like 5 mins since we started? Imagine how time is going to fly before we get to our targets.

Thank you Blitz and Tiara,

We sure can do this and yes we certainly are doing it.

Roll on next weigh in!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
well done skinny cow. u r doing brilliant :D im losing at the same sort of rate. week one: -6lb week two -5 so only 11lbs in first 2 weeks but feel fab.

keep up the great work

xxxxx

Thanks Karen x

It is a lovely feeling that the scales are going down instead of up.

I have decided that i am going to change my weigh in date so next weigh in will be exactly 4 weeks, maybe it will make a difference.

Well done Skinny. You are doing really well. I'm the same, losing slowly, but if not on the diet I mught have gained instead of losing at the rate I can munch!!Chris. xx

S: 15st3lb C: 13st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 1st6lb(9.39%)
Well done - and it doesn't matter if it's slower than other peoples .... can't be slower than mine!!!

Keep up the good work!

Hey well done! That is excellent news! I am now at the end of week 4 and I have lost just over a stone. It's slower than I had hoped but it is still coming off! As everyone says, better than going on! Well done skinny cow x

Well done to you too Archantgirl, you are doing great. We will soon be thin x