• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd WEIGH IN! VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
G: 10st0lb
Well done!!! That is brilliant!!! I can see you grinning from over here!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are brilliant, keep going the next few lbs will soon drop off! Love

Thanks ladies, I'm sooo chuffed. I've never found anything so easy before I love it!!! Everyone I've told is amazed that I'm not eating, but it's a doddle to me!!!

My future mother in law isn't too happy and keeps worrying I'll make myself ill - which I won't! My Fiance had to tell her to shut up and leave me alone!!!!

Gemx

well done Gem.
If you follow the diet to the letter you will not make yourself ill,I started on jan3rd and am now fitter and healther then I have been in years,you are getting everything youer body needs.
Keep up the good work and you will be a slender bride.
Well done again on the first stone xx

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
1 Stone in 3 WEEKS!!!!

It's incredible!!!

Gemx :D
Well Done!
It certainly is a fantastic achievement isn't it! :D

Glad you said first Stone.. as there are more to come - as many as you want to shed ;).

((hugs))

I feel better doing this than when I was eating, I know this is because I was eating the wrong things, but at least I'm learning a good lesson.

In the last 2 days I've been to London for day and today Warwick Castle which equals A LOT of walking!!
The castle has about 500 steps to get up to the top and walk around it!!!

Gemx

Famtastic, well done x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)
Well done Gem that is fantastic!!!

One stone in three weeks.:D

Great incentive for the week ahead.

Love Mini xxx