3rd Weigh in

crunchyfrog

Eyes on the Prize!!
I had my 3rd weigh in today and was met with an almighty shock.

I lost 6lbs this last week. :eek:

Can't believe it. It's a wonderful feeling as I have found this week sooooo hard. I had days when I was feeling so low and bored and couldn't see the end in sight.

I was getting on the scales several times a day and not seeing any movement. Why this persistent torture, there isn't going to be a big change in 3 hours!! I was even jumping on them when I woke in the night for the loo. Sometimes at 3 in the morning I'd pop on. Madness!!!

I then came to a decision to stop weighing myself. Its ending up a form of self harm. With that little gremlin in the back of my head saying "see you still haven't lost any, what's the point it's obvious you can't do it. You've never stuck at a diet for too long before why should now be any different." i hate that Gremlin!!

So at the weekend I didn't weigh myself and I felt a release. I felt I had lifted some pressure. I know that there is science behind this diet and I know that I will lose if I stick to it so I just have to ride it out and take one day at a time.

So today I almost forgot about food and making my shakes. Even though Hot Danish's were brought in on silver trays for everyone. I adore hot pecan danish and it didn't even cross my mind to have one. This really surprised me.

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who contributes to the forum. The honesty on here is so refreshing and the support is just amazing. I know for sure that this place has made a huge contribution to my journey.

well done :) nice feeling :)good luck for next weigh in:)

well done hunny your doing so well!!
nic x

That's fantastic. Well done, you should be feeling very proud of yourself. Hope this week is better!

Thanks everyone! xx

brilliant loss x
scales can defo do more harm than good.as you've said,i f you do lipotrim 100%,you WILL lose weight x
best of luck for this week :)

Awesome loss!!!

Well done, thats a fabby loss :)

Awww thanks guys!!!

Back