3rd weigh in!!

Amanda105

Silver Member
Well it was my third weigh in today ....

I lost 3 lbs

happy cause it's a loss, but not happy when I've not cheated, I've been to the gym, sauna etc

just thought it should have been more

I was quite upset, silly i know as ive lost 20lbs in three weeks and I should be proud of that, think I'm just feeling down maybe

Amanda that's a totally brilliant amount to have lost and you must really be able to notice it, so chin (or maybe chins? I know that I've got more than just the one!) up and good luck with this coming week

Well done Amanda thats fantastic xx

I think thats great loss i understand your frustration cos you'v busted your ass and some people on here are having amazing losses but everyone really does loose it differantly and i think your doing fab. Maybe all your hard work will pay off next week. It can take a while.

3lbs of pure fat just remeber that! excellent, be proud!!!

you should be proud.. 3lb gone forever!!! you have done so well xx:)

I think thats amazing! Well done love!! my 2nd weigh in is 2m im so nervous as ur guaranteed a good weight loss the 1st week and im not sure what to expect i'd be delighted with a 3lbs!! its better than most diets !
Good luck and keep strong 3 is great x

Well it was my third weigh in today ....

I lost 3 lbs

happy cause it's a loss, but not happy when I've not cheated, I've been to the gym, sauna etc

just thought it should have been more

I was quite upset, silly i know as ive lost 20lbs in three weeks and I should be proud of that, think I'm just feeling down maybe

I'd the same loss but I'm not looking at my losses on a weekly basis but on an overall basis. Instead of losing just 3lb this week I've lost 46lb in 6 weeks. That puts it into perspective.

Thank you all....

I'm actually ok now, think I was just down that day
like bigs said I'm saying I've lost a total of 20 lbs in three weeks and I shall continue to do that

it just goes to show we all have our ups and downs

Back