3rd weigh in

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
l must say lm a tad disappointed with 2 1/2lb loss as l was 100 % all week :sigh: maybe a better weight loss next week

sasha63 said:
l must say lm a tad disappointed with 2 1/2lb loss as l was 100 % all week :sigh: maybe a better weight loss next week

Don't be sad - I only lost 1lb week 3 (and 1lb last week)

Focus on your weight loss to date. I'm down 40lbs which I am delighted about. Seems crazy to be upset about my 1lb loss, when the overall results are so good!

I also only just 4 lbs this week, which I was really disappointed by. Saying that, I have dropped a dress size in 3 weeks, so I'm not complaining!

I also only just 4 lbs this week, which I was really disappointed by. Saying that, I have dropped a dress size in 3 weeks, so I'm not complaining!

Not sure why you are disappointed with 4lbs. That is an amazing loss, and above average.

CD is a amazing - but not a miracle!

sasha63 said:

Don't worry my lovely...you'll probably have a larger loss next week...prob just your body adjusting and catching up. See if you are losing inches too....you'll be fine...have a lovely evening!!

Back