3rd weigh in

lorraineA

Silver Member
Well I was made up yesterday when got weighed at pharmacy. Lost another 4 pounds so that's 22 pounds in 17 days on LT which, if added to the 6 pounds I had lost before makes a total loss of 2 stone and almost 10% of my body weight - yay!

What's more, pharmacist said my urine sample was showing strong ketosis - for last 2 weeks it has been one + but this week it was 3 +++ so he said that if it stays like that I should expect at least the same weight loss next week if not more so my body is reacting well to LT.
Also this just shows that taking soup with tarragon, black pepper or curry powder, or alternating with some slim and save products is not affecting my ketosis or weight loss so I am delighted!

Well done you ! :)

Thanks Denise

Woohoo now that's how to do it :D well done x x x

lorraineA said:
Well I was made up yesterday when got weighed at pharmacy. Lost another 4 pounds so that's 22 pounds in 17 days on LT which, if added to the 6 pounds I had lost before makes a total loss of 2 stone and almost 10% of my body weight - yay!

What's more, pharmacist said my urine sample was showing strong ketosis - for last 2 weeks it has been one + but this week it was 3 +++ so he said that if it stays like that I should expect at least the same weight loss next week if not more so my body is reacting well to LT.
Also this just shows that taking soup with tarragon, black pepper or curry powder, or alternating with some slim and save products is not affecting my ketosis or weight loss so I am delighted!

Well done Lorraine
What a fantastic achievement :)

Well done you!:)

Back