• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd weigh in :)

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hey everyone, had my third weigh in and got a good loss as i had a blip in the middle, thats the 1st stone off. i am very happy bunny now x only 3 more to go LOL!

I am now the proud owner of size 14 jeans which fit perfectly no muffin top spilling out :)

I have also noticed that my tastes are really changing, for the last couple of weeks i just having the vanilla and the chocolate but now i am absolutely loving the soup with cayenne pepper and tikka powder. it is totally addictive!!! actually tastes like normal soup to me now and like having a proper meal....sorry to say it but i jumping on gaz's bandwagon, so to speak

Hope everyone do well staying strong and drinking water till the cows come home x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Welld dne Sam, nearly there hun xxx

S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Wow - you have lost a stone! Im so jealous. Im really anxious about my first weigh in - its hard to explain even though I know LT works I guess I cant believe it until i see it. And im worried if I dont lose a lot ill lose the motivation!! Well done!

well done Sam you sound so happy and you should be good on ya. Get on my wagon anytime. xxxx

Well done Sam !! That's fantastic:)

By the way, I'm a soupaholic too, 3 times a day. I ad cayenne pepper, black pepper and mild madras curry powder.....yummy:D

come to the soup king my little soup dragons:D:D xx

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Well done Sam, its brilliant, a stone in 3 weeks, and you had a "Blip"... I hope I achieve a stone in that time, well done! :)