3rd Weigh in

oxoxallyoxox

Well thats another 4lb gone forever..

I am really happy that ive lost 4lb its a really good weight loss - but I cant help feeling a bit dissapointed probably because this is gonna take longer than originally anticipated.

On the upside my bmi is just in the healthy zone - and i am living proof that BMI is a load of bull. Im still fat im my pharmacist could see that and I still have a lot to lose so he told me he wont pull me off it and he said I can keep going till at least 10st.

Lumpyroo how did you do??

How is everybody today - Happy Friday.

Well Done!

That is a fab loss, considering your original weight.....I am much heavier than you so I expect a bigger loss, cause I have much more fat on me!:D

You are doing great!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Well Done Thats A Great Loss!!! Mine Will Be Crap With Week As I Cheated On Sunday And Monday But Will Find Out 2moro.

Happy Friday right back Ally and a massive well done..4lb is honestly great xx

At 5ft 6 and 11 stone 1, you are doing fantastic losing 4lbs. I'd be thrilled with a 4lb loss......two bags of sugar!!!!

Its funny im a bit lighter now than before I was pregnant - but im fatter?? If that makes any sense.. I have this big massive belly - its huge - but im losing all the weight in my bum and legs. Not really fair is it.

And yes 4lb is really good - I was a bit miserable all week but it seems worthwhile once you get to weigh day.

Well done Ally, thats fantastic!! My god, I would love to be your weight right now!!. I know what you mean thoguh about losing it in certain places. All my trousers are hanging off my arse and belly, but my waist is the same. But the place I most want to loose it my boobs..not a thing..still an E cup, massive and I hate them!! I know you were finding it tough the last few days and I just want to say you are doing great. Ii think we started around the same time give or take a few days, and you are not on your own, I have good and bad days and I have eaten protein the odd time, a piece or ham or chicken, but I'm not gonna beat myself up over it. Its not as easy for everyone. So well done you, size 10 is not so far now for you I bet!!!

Im ages off a size 10 - im a 16 now - bordering on a 14. I still have some of my size 10 clothes and i will fit into them if it kills me.

How much do you want to lose hun?

Happy FRIDAY!!!! Well done on your weight loss hun!!! I weighed in yesterday and lost 8Lbs I couldnt believe it.. I still cant.. so so chuffed with myself!!

Yeah Im still wearing size 18, but every day I feel my trousers getting a little looser!! Its such a great feeling:D

Boyfriend is home today after being on a three week holiday. He doesnt know Im on LT so I have to explain all to him later.. Im totally dreading it.. the thought of saying it to him is making me feel ill!:jelous:

Ally, want to get to 11.5-12stone, that should bring me size 12-14. I was 18 now 16, thats gas isn't it, and you are taller than me, I suppose we are completely different shapes!!!!!

WELL DONE LUMPYROO - you are really flying on this diet and your OH is going to proud of you!!!

My body shape has completly changed in the last 2 years - Maybe its because in the last 2 years ive gotten a desk job and been pregnant - I know sitting causes your belly to crease (so I have 2 big bellies not 1!!) and i kind of pigged out when i was pregnant - not good but its okay to be fat then and you dont think of after!!

But I just feel great now because im doing something about it and im not looking in the mirror thinking how horrible I look and worrying about what people are thinking abuot me

When i walk into a shop the very first thing i think of is that all the skinny sales assistants are looking at me thinking - that fat blob isnt going to fit into anything - I dont think that so much anymore.

But the first thing im gonna do when i get skinny?? Go into Jane Normans and try on everything - they only sell tiny tiny clothes!!

Well done oxox, as you said its another 4lb gone forever thats the best way to look at it. Hope your weekend goes ok too.

well done oxy, 4lbs is brill, as belly flop said you are not even big now (11st 7lbs is my target weight) so i think 4lbs is a very proud loss, you must be chuffed.Keep up the good work!

Back