3rd weigh in

carlax

hey guys well iv lost another 4lbs and im really happy ,
but was a bit worried as untill last week i hadnt had come on for a year as i had the bar fitted in my arm , and now iv been on two weeks , im gussing its the diet , but just wanted to no if it changed anyone else totm ,
thanks

HA! I just posted the opposite problem! Quite reassuring in one way I suppose knowing that it's not just my cycle that's all shot to *******

lol , was really thinking god i hope someone knows what im talking about lol , just hope its not like this for the next few weeks

WOW ~ well done, fab losses so far!

Yeah, CD's made my TOTM disappear altogether... :(

Must admit though, it's totally thrown me. I've read a lot about people who are pretty much constantly on (which is c*ap) but hadn't heard of this. The replies to my post have been reassuring, apparently it's not unusual for the diet to cock up your cycle. Excellent, i'm glad it's not just halitosis and potential hairloss that i have to look forward to!

hey guys well iv lost another 4lbs and im really happy ,
but was a bit worried as untill last week i hadnt had come on for a year as i had the bar fitted in my arm , and now iv been on two weeks , im gussing its the diet , but just wanted to no if it changed anyone else totm ,
thanks

well done on another 4lbs off :D

Debz xx

well done on your loss. hope you get your monthlys sorted soon
xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations, that is fantastic, 20lbs in 3 weeks :) good on ya girl

hiya carla.
congrats on the weight loss hun :).
i used to have the original 'norplant' in my arm. it was 6 little bars at the time which they put in the shape of a fan and left for 5 years.
whilst it was in i had what i would describe as 'scatty' periods which were often much heavier then previously.
however, after five years (year 1998) they went to remove the norplant and could only find 5 bars :eek: still have one in there somewhere). from the day they removed the 5 bars (was in there about 4 hours as they searched searched and searched some more) i started a period that lasted ..... (wait for it)....... 19 months. i was on iron tablets after one month and was constantly dizzy. my periods got worse than ever before. i would bleed for anywhere between 3 weeks and 8 months on average until they suddenly stopped altogether. i havent had a period now for the last 19 months :(.
in all this time we have tried for the last 11 years to have another baby.
to this day i blame that last stray norplant bar for a lot of my fertility problems.
thank god the contraceptive implant has advanced over the last 11 years.
cherylxx

Well done hun!
Keep it up
x

thanks guys , and im so soory to hear that cheryl , i really hope mne is just once a month still have the bar until 2009 , but im sure its just this diet i realy like not havin periods tho lol forgot what it was like to have them after a year of not havin them ,
hopefully soon they will sort them self out ,
thanks again guys xxxxxx

well done hun :)

Back