3rd WI and.....

fatblokeonabike

Third WI today and I have lost another 6lbs:D.
thats me down from 15st3lbs to 13st 9lbs in just over 3 weeks,how chuffed am I.

Even better news my BMI is now down to 26!!!!!.

Moving on up to 810 now when I find out how,my CDC is off on hols for 3 weeks so was a bit rushed and only had time for quick weigh and measure and to flog me 3 weeks supply!!! So I'm off to CD site for advice.

Thanks to all for the support so far,nearly there now and people have started to comment.

Rob:happy036:

well down rob that is wicked... and all in 3 weeks, you must be sooo chuffed x

hey rob wow well done hun you have done amazingly well, its great when people notice isnt! good luck on 810 you will be fine im sure x

Thanks all not easy for a bloke to diet, lots of p*!s taking and watching workmates eat curries etc! So good to come on ere and be welcomed,it makes a hugh difference.

well done, you have done great! Can understand how hard it is - my hubby is struggling to lose weight and is just finding it impossible! Well done x

Third WI today and I have lost another 6lbs:D.
thats me down from 15st3lbs to 13st 9lbs in just over 3 weeks,how chuffed am I.

Even better news my BMI is now down to 26!!!!!.

Moving on up to 810 now when I find out how,my CDC is off on hols for 3 weeks so was a bit rushed and only had time for quick weigh and measure and to flog me 3 weeks supply!!! So I'm off to CD site for advice.

Thanks to all for the support so far,nearly there now and people have started to comment.

Rob:happy036:

ney Rob - FAN-BLUDDY-TASTIC !!!!

great loss so far - well done :D

Debz x

wow - i bet you look great, have the compliments started#?

Amazing...congratulations! :D

that is fab well done!! ya may get piccies up soon xxx

Back