3rd WI- honeymoon over??

Just want to say a huge thanks for all your support.

Betsy- I absolutely love your descriptions of the fat. It always makes me chuckle to think of the sheer 'vile'ness of it!! HAHA!

Claire- thanks for putting it into perspective- and yeah, I am feeling a lot more positive and, actually PROUD of myself today!

xxx

Who said I was dramatic! Ha!

Glad you're feeling proud of yourself because that's the way it should be! You have so much to be proud of.

I am a bit of a perfectionist...I'm either the best at something or a complete failure...they (in my warped eyes) are my two roles.

I really echo these sentiments DG I think that for many of us it's that kind of thinking that got us overweight in the first place - In a strange way LT gives us the opportunity of taking a break from thinking about food and food related issues as decisions, largely,are taken out of our hands. we empty and shake three times a day, no room for ambiguity. You are well on your way to target - try to chill a little and let LT do its job while you heal. Love and hugs x

I really echo these sentiments DG I think that for many of us it's that kind of thinking that got us overweight in the first place - In a strange way LT gives us the opportunity of taking a break from thinking about food and food related issues as decisions, largely,are taken out of our hands. we empty and shake three times a day, no room for ambiguity. You are well on your way to target - try to chill a little and let LT do its job while you heal. Love and hugs x

Slinky winky- you are very wise... your comments really hit home with me. Thank you my lovely!

xxx

Back