3st must go

I was 15st dead on the chemists scales. My target is 12st anything more will be a bonus, I've already got to day 8 with no real issues, work days are fine for me the weekend was tough but I'm sure it will get harder. My first weight in I lost 10lb couldn't believe it but reading a few posts I see that the fist week is the biggest loss.
Fingers crossed I stick it out for I have been moaning about my weight for years as after a few injuries I've gradually got bigger. I was 16st 7lb lost the first by training and eating well but it takes so long. I don't have a lot of time at the moment for the gym so I thought I'd give the lipo train ago choo choo
It should help seeing how others are getting on

Hey I am on day 6 of this incredable diet, have done and succeeded before. I found the first 3 days the hardest, you will shift that 3 stone in no time :)
Cheers for the reply I'm sure chatting to others who are on tfr can only help. I have a family get together next month where I'll be on my 4th week thre always seems to be something on lol. I would have started at the start of January only for birthdays and other stuff
Good luck on your journey I'll keep an eye out for your victorys

Definately helps, I am amazed that I have no hunger pangs whatsoever and have to remind myself to have the shakes. I was hoping to start beg Jan also but had the flu then incredible hip pain so wouldn't have managed the trips to the loo :) You will hopefully cope with the family bash. I have a party on the 4th Feb and am hoping I will be ok.

Definately helps, I am amazed that I have no hunger pangs whatsoever and have to remind myself to have the shakes. I was hoping to start beg Jan also but had the flu then incredible hip pain so wouldn't have managed the trips to the loo :) You will hopefully cope with the family bash. I have a party on the 4th Feb and am hoping I will be ok.
Its the dreaded weekend Debbie. I was up doing night feeds as we've a 6 week old and last nights dinner was in tubs in the kitchen,I caught myself sniffing the food lol. I'm having a small battle with my self trying not to get on the scales. By using small battles to stop thinking about food but so far so good still 100%. Hope your going well also. Next weight in is Tuesday

Hey it can be hard I just say to myself the only person your failing is yourself, if I find it really difficult I have a piece of chicken as it is all protein and shouldn't effect ketosis. I am feeling really lucky at the moment as no appetite pangs at all the only struggle I am having is to remember to have the shakes. I didn't get an official weigh coz found some shakes stashed in the cupboard so unofficially knocked 5lbs off it is probably more which will show on the next weigh. You can't be far off your weigh in and I bet you will have done amazing which really helps the motivation.

Hi Debbie glad you doing well I've my weigh in tomorrow I feel like I've lost so hope it shows on the scales. The weekend was tough dreading next weekend I've no hunger prangs either I just miss food and drink at the weekend lol

Made it to week two 100% 6lb of happy with that. I know the next few weeks will be harder but 16lb in 2 weeks is a good start on wards and down wards lol

Last edited:
Ray I'm a food sniffer too!!

PS just realized ur a Derry man, small world!!!

Lol yeah small world us Derry wans and hopefully I'll get smaller. It's been a tough day struggled all weekend and have been a total grump today. Hitting the gym tomorrow to see if it gives me a lift

U definitely will! Honestly I wrote a reply earlier but its disappeared. You should have seen the grumpy bake on me yesterday with sugar withdrawal! It happens...

Take it easy on the gym as it can be counter productive...

Well 3rd weeks weigh in same as 2nd week another 6lbs I'm happy with that for I didn't feel like I'd lost much. So 22lbs in 3 weeks is good going it's tough but when you are seeing results it makes it easier

Well 3rd weeks weigh in same as 2nd week another 6lbs I'm happy with that for I didn't feel like I'd lost much. So 22lbs in 3 weeks is good going it's tough but when you are seeing results it makes it easier

Wow amazing congratulations- doing my happy dance for you!!!!

Back