4 Awards in 1 night!

That's fantastic. Well done
I don't go to class but have just awarded myself a 1/2 stone sticker after i worked out how to do it LOL

Congratulations!!!

well done amy, thats absolutely brilliant, i'd be grinning from ear to ear constantly, so pleased for you, you made me smile today also :). xx

Awww stephie thats so nice. And well done golden on your first sticker! Excellent work.

Just worrying now that I will gain next week after such a good loss but going to be good and stick to plan 100% and should be ok!

Thanks all for your kind words!

xx

Awww stephie thats so nice. And well done golden on your first sticker! Excellent work.

Just worrying now that I will gain next week after such a good loss but going to be good and stick to plan 100% and should be ok!

Thanks all for your kind words!

xx

i'm sure that you'll do fab again chick, it just shows how well you are doing and for you to stick to it. xx

Congrats! And assuming your figures are correct you only have 1/2lb to lose to get your Club 10, so that looks in the bag for next week :D

Pretty amazing hun,

you shoud reward yourself by buying that special something you may have had your eye on.

What an achievement. :)

Back