4 days since hysterectomy ....

mommysue

Silver Member
and i have lost about 3 lb !!!!!!:D
feeling very sore and have extensive bruising down my hips and around the very sensitive parts :eek:, in fact my hips are swollen , so im sure when they shrink a little bit back to normal i may be thinner .
did have to alugh tho , wore my jeans into hospital , sz 16 and a bit loose , put them on yesterday to come home ( op done n wednesady ) and they were rather snug as i pulled them up .... stupid thing to wear really but wasnt planning that far ahead .
To add insult to injury 2 of my kids and husband all came down with chicken pox the day of my op so , not many visitors for me . he has lost 8 lb in weight over the last 6 days , mind he needed to ..... but it has somewhat scuppered my recovery as he is really not well, and they are stil the kids to think about . my mum doing all she can and she has been a godsend , done all washing and ironing , had my 2 girls for the best part of the day today, my little man also very poorly with the pox , just not as poorly as his dad.
i came out of hospital last night and ended up sponging my hubby down as he was having terribl night sweats .... and i thought that was my department !!!( not really i kept my ovaries thank god , didnt want the menopause at 36 ).
oh well just fancied a moan , im sitting here battered and bruised and about to make myself anothe cuppa .
my long term plan will be to get back on cd , and be slim for the summer .
hugs to everyone

Oh no!!! Bad timing with the chicken pox:eek:

Was it keyhole surgery?

Hope you all recover soon, what a nightmare for you all x

Hey sue! Glad you're back hun!
Hope your bruising goes down soon, loving the thought of your bridget pants ;) xxx

Sue! It's good to hear from you, I'm glad all went well and I'm sure you'll have a speedy recovery! It's great that your mum is there to help out so you can take it easy :) Would be great to catch up and get a chat, let me know when you're around the pc :)

Bless you hunny, you take it easy, I know it is easier said than done especially with kids... you just relax when you can, and hope you heal soon...

Love

Back