4 days since hysterectomy ....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 27 January 2008.

1. mommysue

mommysue Well-Known Member

and i have lost about 3 lb !!!!!!:D
    feeling very sore and have extensive bruising down my hips and around the very sensitive parts :eek:, in fact my hips are swollen , so im sure when they shrink a little bit back to normal i may be thinner .
    did have to alugh tho , wore my jeans into hospital , sz 16 and a bit loose , put them on yesterday to come home ( op done n wednesady ) and they were rather snug as i pulled them up .... stupid thing to wear really but wasnt planning that far ahead .
    To add insult to injury 2 of my kids and husband all came down with chicken pox the day of my op so , not many visitors for me . he has lost 8 lb in weight over the last 6 days , mind he needed to ..... but it has somewhat scuppered my recovery as he is really not well, and they are stil the kids to think about . my mum doing all she can and she has been a godsend , done all washing and ironing , had my 2 girls for the best part of the day today, my little man also very poorly with the pox , just not as poorly as his dad.
    i came out of hospital last night and ended up sponging my hubby down as he was having terribl night sweats .... and i thought that was my department !!!( not really i kept my ovaries thank god , didnt want the menopause at 36 ).
    oh well just fancied a moan , im sitting here battered and bruised and about to make myself anothe cuppa .
    my long term plan will be to get back on cd , and be slim for the summer .
    hugs to everyone
  2. KD

KD Gone fishing

Oh no!!! Bad timing with the chicken pox:eek:

Was it keyhole surgery?
  3. mommysue

mommysue Well-Known Member

nope . TAH . striaght thru the belly , previously had 4 c sections and they went in thru the same scar, bikini line .... i have the most enormous knickers on !!!!
  4. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Hope you all recover soon, what a nightmare for you all x
  5. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Well-Known Member

Ouch poor you. Try and take it easy though, easier said than done with kids though.
  6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Well-Known Member

Hey sue! Glad you're back hun!
    Hope your bruising goes down soon, loving the thought of your bridget pants ;) xxx
  7. Caress

Caress Well-Known Member

Good luck to you with your recovery
  8. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Sue! It's good to hear from you, I'm glad all went well and I'm sure you'll have a speedy recovery! It's great that your mum is there to help out so you can take it easy :) Would be great to catch up and get a chat, let me know when you're around the pc :)
  9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Well-Known Member

Wishing you and the family a speedy recovery
  10. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Bless you hunny, you take it easy, I know it is easier said than done especially with kids... you just relax when you can, and hope you heal soon...

11. I cant wait to be slim

I cant wait to be slim Well-Known Member

Wishing you a speedy recovery hun, take it easy xxxxxxxxx