4 litres of water?

honeypop

Gold Member
Is this including water drunk with shakes or extra?

It's extra to the 250ml you are meant to make the shakes with. But some people add extra water and make it with 500ml for example. In which case, I am pretty sure the extra 250ml is then included in the 4litres. xx

I believe its extra to the water you add to shakes and any coffee's you have!!

If Im not on the loo weeing Im drinking water haha - good luck :)

4 Litres.... I barely used to drink a pint of water when i was eating.... My skin is ace!!! The water is def something i want to keep up when maintaining!! x

I put about a pint and a half of water in my shakes. Surely the extra water I put in counts towards my 4 litres a day????xx

They always say the water used to make shakes doesn't count towards your daily intake. Its like the tea/coffee water not counting if its got caffine in it. Which sucks imho ...but I'm managing to drink 4litres on top of that so not grumbling too much x x x

They always say the water used to make shakes doesn't count towards your daily intake. Its like the tea/coffee water not counting if its got caffine in it. Which sucks imho ...but I'm managing to drink 4litres on top of that so not grumbling too much x x x

So if I only put 250mls in my shakes and then immediately after had a 500ml glass of water it would count? But if it's all together it doesn't? It's bloody ridiculous lol xx

Hmm, I'm with Dee. The extra would have to count. Are people sure about the coffee liquid not counting - I'm sure my pharmacist told me it did.

Hmm, I'm with Dee. The extra would have to count. Are people sure about the coffee liquid not counting - I'm sure my pharmacist told me it did.

Anything extra to the 250mls you need to make up your shakes DOES count towards your water intake anything with caffeine in does not count towards your water intake.

Water intake.

Hi, I've only started today and visited my pharmacist this morning to join. She explained the diet to me and repeatedly said I would be required to intake a minimum of 2 litres of water and a maximum of 4 litres daily. She told me not to count the 250ml of water for each shake or soup but said that the water used to make coffee or tea or added further to the shakes should be accounted for up to the required 4 litres. :rolleyes:

Penonfell said:
Hi, I've only started today and visited my pharmacist this morning to join. She explained the diet to me and repeatedly said I would be required to intake a minimum of 2 litres of water and a maximum of 4 litres daily. She told me not to count the 250ml of water for each shake or soup but said that the water used to make coffee or tea or added further to the shakes should be accounted for up to the required 4 litres. :rolleyes:

Thanks ?

Back