4 months to lose 3 stone??!! wanna join me?

HI

well done on your weight loss everyone, that's great. Well i wasn't going to weigh myself until the end of the month because I have AF due and always retain water. I weighed this morning and I am 3 lb down so I am happy.

I went zumba again this evening, it was great! Not so great when I can see my big self in the mirror shaking my big old butt though ;o(
Well that will be gone by the summer.

Is everyone strictly doing SW or are you modifying it in anyway?

Hi I know I'm a bit late but I'd love to join too if that's ok, even though I've not done too well so far! I'd like to lose 2 stone ideally so if this takes me 4 months then that's fine!
I started on 5th January and lost 5 lbs in my first week, but then put on 1 lb in second week. It was my * week and also went out for a meal where i indulged in lots of chocolate cake and wine! I wasn't holding out much hope for todays weigh in either as have spent the weekend in London for my BF's birthday! I again drank lots and ate lots for 3 days, but had been planning the weekend for months so thought 'sod it' ! Anyway those are my excuses made and I'm back on track now!! Just seems a tough month with lots on and lots of excuses to cheat!

I try and exercise about 3 times a week. I go to British Military Fitness class which is outdoor circuit-training style exercise. It's really tough and really fun so am hoping that will make a big difference to my weight-loss!

Am loving the SW plan so far, I mainly do EE as it doesn't feel like I'm restricted myself very much then. The main thing I struggle with really is missing red wine!

Weighed in today and lost 2.5 lbs so up to half stone in 3 weeks! Yippee! Me too craving wine but really resisting as so keen to lose this weight!!! I too do mostly EE as it really is easy don't feel restricted at all!! Good luck everyone and keep going!!

Weighed in today and lost 2.5 lbs so up to half stone in 3 weeks! Yippee! Me too craving wine but really resisting as so keen to lose this weight!!! I too do mostly EE as it really is easy don't feel restricted at all!! Good luck everyone and keep going!!

Well done on your 2.5 lbs !

hi ppl!

well done on all the weight loss, i dont think i will do so well this week!!

well i though i would update. i didnt weigh in last week as i was away for my birthday, so i kinda gave myself permission to eat what i want!! :(
i weigh in this monday but this week has been awful as well, i just cant get bk into it so im hoping when i see how much weigh i have put on it will give me a kick up the a**e! i have no idea how much i have put on as my scales at home are rubbish!

i decided to go shopping today to get some size 10 jeans cuz thats what i want to be eventually but im thinking i wont be that by my holiday. i got some jeans from miss selfridge and i cant even get ym leg in them!!!!!! they say size 10 but look more like a 6!!
i currently wear next jeans in a size 12 and they are slightly loose! i just dont see how miss selfridge can say those jeans are a 10! ive decided to buy next size 10 and make those my target now, i dont think i will ever fit into those miss selfridge ones! oh yeah i also tried on a size 12 black trouser from miss selfridge and i couldnt even get them around my hips! so im sticking with next jeans!!

fingers crossed for mondays weigh in!! aarrghhh
xx

yes !!

I also saw the three stone 4 month on the cover of slimming world magazine and thought to myself how great that would be !
Doing slimming world onine since november had a few gains over christmas but back on track im going back to u.k in may would love to have lost a couple by then:Dxx

hi ppl
so i weighed in tonight and i lost a pound. so thats better than puttin on which i though i would.
im bk to basics this week so fingers crossed for a good weight loss! xx

I lost a pound this week so totaling 9.5 lbs in 5 weeks am really pleased! Times that by three then that might be 28.5 lbs in 15 weeks so just over 2 stone in under 4 months maybe??? It's possible!! X

reading here you know loosing that amount of weight in 4 months is doable but you have to be really strict on your self, i have been at slimming world now for 5 weeks and my current weight loss is 1st 9.5lb

Cara that's amazing!! I have been very strict with myself and followed the plan exactly! I have 2-3 stone to lose ideally 2 1/2 but 3 would be great! How much have you got to lose? Maybe you can give me some tips??

Hi everyone

hi everyone
i've just joined after seeing this thread in particular. i'm aiming to do a similar thing lose 3 stone by the end of August. I started off weighing 11st 11lbs. I started dieting on 31st Jan and have so far managed to lose 5.5lbs nearly two weeks in.
My mini goal at the moment is to lose 1.5 stone by April 2nd as i've got a big party to go to.
Reading all these messages is really helping and inspiring me. i'm about to start going to the gym this weekend as my membership has just come through so i'm hoping the pounds will come off quickly once i factor some exercise in. I'm so self-conscious in the gym tho!
Anyway looking forward to keeping up with everyone's progress.
Lulu

hi everyone

i didnt update last week but i lost 4 lbs which i was sooooo pleased with!
ive had an up and down week this week so i will see how it has effected me at the weigh in tomorrow. i havent eaten anything that bad but i havent been counting my syns etc so i think it may have let me down a bit.
its great to see how well everyone is doin!

im goin to work harder at the gym this week so I can get my first stone off!
i weigh in tomorrow night so wll update thn! good luck everyone x

hi guys i thought i would update, i am now 9 weeks in and have lost 2st 13.5lb so i am hoping my 3st will be gone next week, then i will be working towards the next 3 stone

another 2lbs off for my guys xx

3st 11lb gone now in 12 weeks thats another 4lb this week

Back