4 Pounds in my first week :(

Tazzi

is Special :P
:cry:
It was my first weigh in last Wedneday after a week on Cambridge. I did everythin i was supposed to drank 4 litres of water everyday had 3 milkshakes and walked to work and i lost 4 POUNDS. My councillor was really disappointed in turn disappointing me. She said it is expected to lose about 7 pounds in your first week. I dont know what else i could've done i followed the plan to a T. :confused:

My second weigh in is tomorrow...... Wish me luck.

you'll be fine. theres no rules to what u should lose in the first week. 4lb is a good loss and thats fact! did u cut out carbs leading up to the diet? if u did then u probably lost some b4 u first got weighed. in any regard...thats 4lbs u wont see again so be proud, not disappointed. i bet u do well tomorrow as well. good luck xxxxxxxx

I notice you've already lost 12.5kg ... so have you been dieting before CD? As Karen said, if you've been low-carbing then you probably didn't have much glycogen to lose.

Only a percentage of the BIG week 1 weight losses is fat: the rest is glycogen. Say someone loses 10lb ... 6lb may be glycogen and only 4lb fat. Same as you. :)

Don't despair - it's the weeks FOLLOWING the first week that sets CD apart from other diets.

Tazzi, my first loss was about 6lbs, yet I still lost 5st in 4 months hun, dont be disappointed at all, its a crackin loss x

Back