4 stone 1 pound lost in 12 weeks

morgie12

Back again 810
I have just weighed in and lost 4 more pound taking me to 4 stone 1 pound lost! Have made it half way. Just another 57 pound to go and I really have faith that I will get to goal. When I began the diet losing 8 stone 2 pound seemed impossible but now to think I 'only' have 4 stone 1 pound to go I know it's possible. My life has changed so much already- I began at a size 22-24 and am now 16 in dresses and 18 in trousers, I like shopping again and am wearing dresses to work for the first time ever! My bmi has dropped by 9 points and am so close to an overweight bmi ( sounds crazy but I dream of 'just' being overweight and not obese! ) my confidence has increased at work. I also spend a lot more time on me- painting my nails, doing my hair and wearing make up. Generally feel so much happier! Have said it before but I love the Cambridge diet and would recommend it to anyone x

Well done, that's a fabulous post and lovely to read - good luck with your other half x

Wow, well done you! You must feel fantastic, you have inspired me to know that I can do this too! x

I have just weighed in and lost 4 more pound taking me to 4 stone 1 pound lost! Have made it half way. Just another 57 pound to go and I really have faith that I will get to goal. When I began the diet losing 8 stone 2 pound seemed impossible but now to think I 'only' have 4 stone 1 pound to go I know it's possible. My life has changed so much already- I began at a size 22-24 and am now 16 in dresses and 18 in trousers, I like shopping again and am wearing dresses to work for the first time ever! My bmi has dropped by 9 points and am so close to an overweight bmi ( sounds crazy but I dream of 'just' being overweight and not obese! ) my confidence has increased at work. I also spend a lot more time on me- painting my nails, doing my hair and wearing make up. Generally feel so much happier! Have said it before but I love the Cambridge diet and would recommend it to anyone x

Wow thats amazing .... so inspirational. It wont be long till you are at your goal. Good luck :)

Well done, you must be so pleased. It is such a good feeling to enjoy dressing up again & taking a pride in your appearance.

I spend ages deciding what to wear for work now instead of just throwing on the same old black tent I used to wear. It also great getting compliments for work colleagues.

I have started shopping in Charity shops to feed my clothes shopping addition - its amazing how many nice things they stock now and its such a trill to get a new item for only a couple of pounds, plus as you shrink you can also take them your old clothes which is a good feeling.

Keep up the good work, the rest of your weight will soon be gone I am sure.

That's fantastic!! I 8.5 more stones to lose now so it's brilliant to know it can be done! Thanks for sharing xxxx

Back