4 stone gone... 2 to go!!!

Evening all!

Well another good day so far but today is my wedding anniversary and my hubby has very lovely bought us some champagne to have when the kids have gone to bed eek! Been to the gym and had a swim after so hopefully that burnt off quite a few points!

B- alpen porridge
Snack before gym- banana and ww toffee yogurt
After gym- protein shake (feeling very sore needing my protein! And didn't have much protein rich food in until my food shop on Wednesday!)
L- jacket spud with beans and ww soft cheese
D- good for you lasagne and 2 garlic bread slices

38pp used so 7weeklies/activity points used.
That's even before the champagne tonight! Can't get weighed at meeting tomorrow cos I have to work but going to go Friday morning. (Don't like getting weighed in the evening!) and that will be my last official WW weigh in till after Xmas! Ahhh! Can't believe single figures already!!!!

Evening!
Weighed myself this morning on my own scales (I have ww leaders ones cos my mum was a leader!) looks like 1lb loss. Wanted more as I've beasted the gym but I know I've not eaten enough for what I've burnt off so going to have more on gym days!

B- alpen porridge later a banana
L- salmon on bagel with ww soft cheese and loads of watercress (my favouriteeeeee!)
Snack- 9 bar and a hot choc (the school run was very cold needed warming up!)
D- sweet and sour chicken with extra peppers and carrots added and brown rice

Gym session also today very sweaty!!

1 week till Christmas Eve! Would really like 2lb off for then!!

Well done on your loss this week, think it prob will be a good idea to have more on gym days hopefully that will get you your 2lb for next week

Back