4 stone gone... 2 to go!!!

Do you just Stew it in Pot and add it? X
I whack in microwave with a splash of water to soften it up then add the whole lot (Apple and water) to the porridge and sprinkle cinnamon on top x

Gotta love a Fakeaway! What will you do your S&S with? X

Got some chicken breast in and thinking of adding more pineapple pieces to it. That's my favourite bit of sweet and sour lol (though if it was from the Chinese the prawn toast on the side would be my favourite!!)

ive used the sweet and sour one before and thought it was niceeeee, love it from chinese tho! especially with chicken balls to dunk in!!!! *slap* stop it sherie!!!

Omg mouth is drooooling! Love them chicken balls dipped in curry sauce!!! Argh cravings now lol!!

Where do I get mayflower sauces?? What are they exactly?!?! I'm intrigued!!!!

It's like Chinese Curry Sauce but I can't get it in Kent :-( x

Usually buy them from b&m bargains, home bargains and farmfoods .. A quid a box ... It's literally a powder u add hot water too to make a curry sauce! Exactly the same as the chippy ;) x

Usually buy them from b&m bargains, home bargains and farmfoods .. A quid a box ... It's literally a powder u add hot water too to make a curry sauce! Exactly the same as the chippy ;) x

Boooooooooo! Jealous.com! X

I've got a b&m near me so will go searching! What's the pp like??

Cheapest Ive found is £1.45 plus £1.95 P&P! X

I have a good portion for 3pp .. It's enough to cover some rice chips or noodles :) x

I might have to pay out for it I think! X

I have a good portion for 3pp .. It's enough to cover some rice chips or noodles :) x

Chips and curry sauce mmmmm!!

But for now my orange galaxy bubbles hot choc will have to do!! :)

Chips and curry sauce mmmmm!!

But for now my orange galaxy bubbles hot choc will have to do!! :)

Let me know what it's like :) x

Chips and curry sauce mmmmm!! But for now my orange galaxy bubbles hot choc will have to do!! :)

I made chips n curry sauce with it ... One word - amazing !!!! X

Back