4 stone gone... 2 to go!!!

nope no spray! do try it that dinner filled me up sooo much I didn't end up using all the pp I had left! I did have one of my WW ice creams for 2pp so had 3pp left yesterday... if you don't use it, lose it!!

today im not feeling great :( my son has been off school cos he was sick weds night and I think (although I hope NOT) I might be catching it! I HATE being sick so hoping the feeling will just pass!

ive mnanged to have breakfast 2x poached eggs on 2x toast mmmmmmm I love my micro poacher!!

have a good Friday everyone xx

How are U feeling now Jo? Hope u haven't caught the dreaded bug! How do the eggs turn out in the Micro Poacher? I'm always worry ill end up with a Bouncy Ball! X

How are U feeling now Jo? Hope u haven't caught the dreaded bug! How do the eggs turn out in the Micro Poacher? I'm always worry ill end up with a Bouncy Ball! X

Feeling pants still :(:(:(

They are ok, not as soft as if u poach them in water but I don't mind, get a yummy breakfast in less than a minute! X

Feeling still poorly my lovely hubby went to tesco to get a few snack foods cos I only wanted to pick and not cook or eat a big meal!

Sat on the couch with my app working out all the points! Life of a weight watcher eh?! :)

heres todays food!

B- 2xtoast 2x poached eggs 7pp and spread 2pp

L-subway with light mayo 8pp

D- a massive mixture of picky foods like prawns, ribs, garlic bread, chicken etc! 37pp!

all my 31 dailies used and have 25 weeklies remaining!

GOD IM STUFFED!!!!

Feeling pants still :(:(:(

They are ok, not as soft as if u poach them in water but I don't mind, get a yummy breakfast in less than a minute! X

Did u get it from Lakeland? Sorry to hear you still feel pants :-( x

Feeling still poorly my lovely hubby went to tesco to get a few snack foods cos I only wanted to pick and not cook or eat a big meal!

Sat on the couch with my app working out all the points! Life of a weight watcher eh?! :)

He's well trained! That sounds like my idea of Heaven! X

heres todays food!

B- 2xtoast 2x poached eggs 7pp and spread 2pp

L-subway with light mayo 8pp

D- a massive mixture of picky foods like prawns, ribs, garlic bread, chicken etc! 37pp!

all my 31 dailies used and have 25 weeklies remaining!

GOD IM STUFFED!!!!

Picky Food sounds sooooooo yummy! Did you enjoy it? X

Did u get it from Lakeland? Sorry to hear you still feel pants :-( x He's well trained! That sounds like my idea of Heaven! X Picky Food sounds sooooooo yummy! Did you enjoy it? X

No was just £1 in asda. You get 2 that hold 3 eggs.
Still a bit rubbish today :(
It was soooo yummy and just what I needed!

Went to b&ms could not find the curry sauce :( :(

Didn't stop me spending £150 on Xmas prezzies! Officially skint!!

Went to b&ms could not find the curry sauce :( :( Didn't stop me spending £150 on Xmas prezzies! Officially skint!!

Booooooo :( try farmfoods :)

Wow, £150 .... Did u get some good stuff? X

Booooooo :( try farmfoods :) Wow, £150 .... Did u get some good stuff? X

Don't know of a farm foods round here. Might have another look in b&m when I've googled what it looks like and it's not so busy!!

Yeah my kids are pretty much sorted now for Xmas. Got a bit of extra money this month so decided to be sensible and use it on Xmas prezzies. Not much left to buy now! :)

As said before still not feeling great so just been eating what I feel like. Not the healthiest stuff but I've stuck to my points!

B- quorn sausage sandwich and a poached egg 8pp
L- asda noodle pot 6pp ww crackers and ww cheese with cucumber 3pp and some cherries 0pp
D- was meant to have sweet and sour but didn't fancy it so ended up rustling together chicken breast topped with cheese and bacon 6pp potato wedges 4pp peas 2pp mushrooms 0pp

Got 2pp for my ww popcorn bar with X factor later

31/31 used

Really want to feel better soon, not done exercise in agessss!!

Don't know of a farm foods round here. Might have another look in b&m when I've googled what it looks like and it's not so busy!! Yeah my kids are pretty much sorted now for Xmas. Got a bit of extra money this month so decided to be sensible and use it on Xmas prezzies. Not much left to buy now! :)

Try looking where the stir fry sauces & gravies are kept .. It's in a box as it's a powder in like a Tupperware box - the box its in is the same the chinese uses to put stuff in, the plastic ones .. X

As said before still not feeling great so just been eating what I feel like. Not the healthiest stuff but I've stuck to my points! B- quorn sausage sandwich and a poached egg 8pp L- asda noodle pot 6pp ww crackers and ww cheese with cucumber 3pp and some cherries 0pp D- was meant to have sweet and sour but didn't fancy it so ended up rustling together chicken breast topped with cheese and bacon 6pp potato wedges 4pp peas 2pp mushrooms 0pp Got 2pp for my ww popcorn bar with X factor later 31/31 used Really want to feel better soon, not done exercise in agessss!!

Aw hope you feel better soon honey :) food looks good despite feeling rubbish .. Well done :) xx

Afternoon everyone!
Hope everyone's had a good weekend, though it's definitely not over yet!

So proud of myself today, took the kids to the cinema this morning and I took with me some cherries and bought a bag of boots shapers maple popcorn! I had a look last night at cinema popcorn and couldn't believe It was 11pp for a small box!! I only used 2pp this morning instead! :) :)

Other than that food today has been

B- oos sachet 3pp only had whole milk in :( 3pp
L- big fat roast pork 8pp brocolli carrots cabbage leeks 0pp stuffing 1pp plain mash 2pp parsnips 4pp gravy 2pp

Have 6pp left for a little snack later!

Have a great Sunday everyone x

Last 6pp used (and 2pp of weeklies!! )

Ww rich toffee bar
Snack a jacks
1xtoast and spread
Hot choc

Mmmmmm time for X factor now :)

Mmm I love shapers popcorn! Even when off weight watchers plan I always still bought from boots and snuck it into cinema!! Yum xx

Hello all! Start of a new week (though start of new ww week starts tomorrow after wi!!)

Managed to get the energy to get some exercise today hooray! Around 7AP earned :)

Feeling a little better which is a good sign :)

B- shredded wheat and skimmed milk (saw swheat on another diary and thought it was only 3pp but turns out it's 4pp for 2) few chopped strawberries on top
L- tesco prawn mayo sandwich and skips 10pp
D- morrisons recipe sausage pasta bake 10pp and 2 plums.

27/31 used, 3pp for my hot choc and ww bar leaving 1pp!!

Weigh in in the morning keep fingers crossed!

Looks like u had a good day :)

Good luck for weigh in :) x xx

3.5lb loss!!!

Got my silver 7!!!

image-299431738.jpg

Well done :-D

Back