4 stone gone... 2 to go!!!

Hi everyone

Finally got back on here. Sorry been so quiet we've had a personal tragedy which has meant WW has taken a major back seat. Family are on the mend, still pretty raw but only today the first time in 2 weeks I've had the energy to remember I'm supposed to be losing weight!

The last 2 weeks have been takeaways and easy meals, constant snacking hoping it will make me feel better and it hurts to say this but I genuinely think I've put every single lb of the 7lb I've lost recently straight back on.

Although I've still got some hard days ahead I've decided to be a bit more conscious. The hard days will pass and I guess I've got a bit more enthusiasm now to remember it's not a free pass to stuff my face. The crap food is probably making me feel worse.

So taking baby steps and just keeping in mind I don't want to be huge at Xmas. I have worked really hard and it's so easy to see this as an excuse but this will pass, but the weight won't!

Hi everyone Finally got back on here. Sorry been so quiet we've had a personal tragedy which has meant WW has taken a major back seat. Family are on the mend, still pretty raw but only today the first time in 2 weeks I've had the energy to remember I'm supposed to be losing weight! The last 2 weeks have been takeaways and easy meals, constant snacking hoping it will make me feel better and it hurts to say this but I genuinely think I've put every single lb of the 7lb I've lost recently straight back on. Although I've still got some hard days ahead I've decided to be a bit more conscious. The hard days will pass and I guess I've got a bit more enthusiasm now to remember it's not a free pass to stuff my face. The crap food is probably making me feel worse. So taking baby steps and just keeping in mind I don't want to be huge at Xmas. I have worked really hard and it's so easy to see this as an excuse but this will pass, but the weight won't!

Aw sorry to hear Jo .... Just take your Your time & ease yourself back into it ... Sending hugs your way xxxx

Finally gone back to ww this morning. God I was dreading it. Even considered not going back till the new year to save the embarrassment!

I'd lost 7lb as u all know and in the last 3 week it's official I've put 7.5lb on! Making me 13.11 and heavier than when I started!

It's been a horrible few weeks and when I look back there's not really a lot I could have done or even wanted to do because of the hurting I was going through.

I got the energy to start yesterday so I know I've shaved a few lbs yesterday even if it was just water weight. I also did some exercise last night.

My goal now is to get that 7.5lb off for Xmas and I am going to make an Xmas plan. I have only 1 night out that's in my way but last year I did just Xmas day and Boxing Day off and still managed to lose weight last year so I know I can do it!!!

Great you went and got weighted and wasnt as bad as the 10 you though, you will def lose it by end of year, just do a plan as you said and track everything, good luck x

Great you went and got weighted and wasnt as bad as the 10 you though, you will def lose it by end of year, just do a plan as you said and track everything, good luck x

Thanks sweetie!

Been a great day today and I'm actually feeling so positive. Officially getting weighed has definitely acted as a line and I'm moving from it!

Hello all
Well it feels great to be back on track!
I've actually been using slim fast shakes last few days to help but pointing them into my allowance just fancied doing them to help with the bloating!!

So Tuesday I had

B- choc shake and a WW cereal bar
L- cup a soup and WW yogurt
S- caramel shake and banana
D- bacon and mushroom tagliatelle and garlic bread
S- hot choc and WW bar

Wednesday
B- choc shake and WW bar
L- shake and banana
D- savoury mince and mash and broccoli
S- hot choc and 2x WW bars! Naughty!

Managed a major gym session yesterday too felt so good to be back!

Hope everyone is well and keeping warm in this cold weather brrrrrrrr

Its such horrible weather today, they should be fine as long as they are within your points. Just out of curosity how many propoints are the shakes each

Its such horrible weather today, they should be fine as long as they are within your points. Just out of curosity how many propoints are the shakes each

6pp but they really do fill you up till lunch

Ran out of skimmed milk today grr so couldn't make shakes! So has food today:

B- oos sachet made half whole milk and half water 5pp
S- banana 0pp
L- ham sandwich and morrisons pop crisps and 2 satsumas 8pp
S- costa hot chocolate!!! 5pp!!!
D- chilli con carne on a jacket spud with grated cheese 13pp

31/31 used

No activity points today as busy work day! Might squeeze a home workout later when my kids have their clubs to go to!

That was a good food day - better than shakes any day.

Thanks Suzy!! I do like the shakes so it's not like I'm punishing myself cos I can still eat. I could never do a VLCD like Cambridge! I take my hat off to those who can live off shakes I just have one every now and then x

Amazing gym session today

image-3244054151.jpg

Other than that had a few treats today so used some of my weeklies

B- shake and WW bar 8pp
L- subway chicken 6inch 8pp and costa hot chocolate 5pp
D- fish chips and mushy peas made at home with 1 slice bread and butter 20pp

31/31 dailies used and 10 weeklies

14 ap earned at the gym woop!

Evening all!
Got another gym session in today didn't have much else planned! Did some Xmas craft with the kids can't wait only 18 days to go!

B- 2xquorn sausages, 1x bread 2x poached egg whites 6pp
L- was quite late after the gym so had a sf shake and a banana 6pp
D- chargrilled chicken pasta 17pp (didn't quite weigh out the pasta properly!)

Total 29/31 used, 2pp left for something tonight!

10 ap earned at the gym also :)

Hi everyone!

Well I'm having such a good week! Totally got my mojo back and loving having more energy and being happy! :)

Yesterday I swapped our basically unhealthy roast for a yummy lamb leek and lentil bake and I avoided the chocolate fudge cake for pud!

Today
B- shake and bar
L- asda chicken salad sandwich, mango, hot chocolate and ww choc and coconut biscuit
D- pasta bolognese bake

Total 33pp (3 weeklies used!)

Earned 14AP gym was brutal tonight but I feel amazing and can't wait for wi tomm and hopefully made a big dent in this 7lb!!!

See u in the morning! :)

Back