4 stone in 5 and a half months.

Want2bethin

Hey guys.
Right well, i am a re-starter.
I have an aim for to lose 4 stone in 5 and a half months.
Its my partners passing out parade, (hes training in the british army.. the rifles.) on the 13th November, and i really want to look good.

Can you help me out with some tips with losing 4 stone and exercise plans? Am i thinking realistic? Can i lose 4 stone in 5 and a half months?

Thanks x

I suppose it may be possible but v. hard with a quite low calorie intake and a high exercise rate. Decide which type of exercise you are happy doing whether it be going out for long walks or even if you want to get to the stage where you are running google, "couch to 5k" for an easy beginner's guide. Exercise at least three times a week but make sure you don't push yourself too hard as an injury will hinder any progress you may make :)

Diet wise, the only adivse I can really give you is watch the portion size, cut out all fried food and high sugar content food, go for wholegrain to keep you full for longer and fill up on loads of healthy fruit and vegetables! OH. and cut out the alcohol because that can be a serious culprit in bringing up our calorie counts!

Perhaps rope in a mate to go to the gym with you or to an aerobics class? It so much more fun! x

Hiya, have you thought of a vlcd that puts you into ketosis suchas Cambridge, Lipotrim etc? Or maybe a low carb regime like Atkins, you still get ketotsis but lots of nice food to eat?

Back