• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

4 stone joy!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
Hi all, I just wanted to shout from the rooftops that I got my 4 stone sticker this week!! I've had a slow few weeks full of frustration and feeling that I haven't been rewarded for sticking to plan nearly all the time, and for all the exercise I've done! This week I lost 5.5 lb at which I was gobsmacked! I think it was the after effects of all the good weeks! A delayed reaction! It just shows that sometimes patience and perseverence does pay off! The other thing I'm delighted about is that I have dropped down into the 11 stone range, for the first time in 10 years so this is a big acheivement for me! Thank you all for your amazing support over the past 11 months! I really believe I could not have done it without you!XX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
S: 12st13.5lb C: 8st12.5lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 4st1lb(31.4%)
oo congratulations,thats wonderful news! x

Katerpillar

Losin the baby weight :-)
S: 12st4.0lb C: 12st4.0lb G: 10st4.0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:happy036: CONGRATULATIONS! 5.5lbs - that's amazing! Bet it feels great! x x

Heather

I am SO pleased for you - (and SO jealous!!!) as this is a) a fabulous weight loss, and b) so great you have dropped into the next stone down!!!

Well done gorgeous girl!!!!!!!

I think i need to work harder to catch you up again now - can you believe we have been doing this for 11 months!!!! arrrgh!!!!

Goes to show, if you stick at it, the pounds come off and it isnt a race to lose as much as you can as fast as you can - and losing 1-2lbs per week all adds up!!!

You are a true inspiration and a wonderful personal support to me.

Love ya babes!!! xxxx

S: 17st11.5lb C: 14st8lb G: 13st3.5lb BMI: 35 Loss: 3st3.5lb(18.24%)
That is brilliant! I am so pleased for you, especially after your disappointment after that walk. Clearly a delayed reaction there!!

Very well done indeed! Hopefully I wont be far behind you despite what will be a backwards step tonight. :eek:

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
wow thats fantastic. I think theres a few of us who have been on plan for nearly a year :eek: time flies doesn't it.

Would you have dared believed that this time last year we would be so much lighter :D:D

S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
You STAR

I am so ridiculously pleased for you, mate. Hope you have some suitable reward lined up for yourself to celebrate your WONDERFUL achievement

xxxxxxxxxxx

S: 12st8lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.8 Loss: 0st8lb(4.55%)
:Dwell done, good for you

S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
Well done Heather! That's a phenomenal weight loss! AND you're in the 11 st bracket! Hurrah for you! XXX

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
Wow! HUGE well done for a) being so determined and patient and B) getting the GREAT result