4 stone joy!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi all, I just wanted to shout from the rooftops that I got my 4 stone sticker this week!! I've had a slow few weeks full of frustration and feeling that I haven't been rewarded for sticking to plan nearly all the time, and for all the exercise I've done! This week I lost 5.5 lb at which I was gobsmacked! I think it was the after effects of all the good weeks! A delayed reaction! It just shows that sometimes patience and perseverence does pay off! The other thing I'm delighted about is that I have dropped down into the 11 stone range, for the first time in 10 years so this is a big acheivement for me! Thank you all for your amazing support over the past 11 months! I really believe I could not have done it without you!XX

Congratulations, that is fantastic! Well done! :)

oo congratulations,thats wonderful news! x

:happy036: CONGRATULATIONS! 5.5lbs - that's amazing! Bet it feels great! x x

Heather

I am SO pleased for you - (and SO jealous!!!) as this is a) a fabulous weight loss, and b) so great you have dropped into the next stone down!!!

Well done gorgeous girl!!!!!!!

I think i need to work harder to catch you up again now - can you believe we have been doing this for 11 months!!!! arrrgh!!!!

Goes to show, if you stick at it, the pounds come off and it isnt a race to lose as much as you can as fast as you can - and losing 1-2lbs per week all adds up!!!

You are a true inspiration and a wonderful personal support to me.

Love ya babes!!! xxxx

That is brilliant! I am so pleased for you, especially after your disappointment after that walk. Clearly a delayed reaction there!!

Very well done indeed! Hopefully I wont be far behind you despite what will be a backwards step tonight. :eek:

wow thats fantastic. I think theres a few of us who have been on plan for nearly a year :eek: time flies doesn't it.

Would you have dared believed that this time last year we would be so much lighter :D:D

:Dwell done, good for you

Well done Heather! That's a phenomenal weight loss! AND you're in the 11 st bracket! Hurrah for you! XXX

Wow! HUGE well done for a) being so determined and patient and B) getting the GREAT result

Back