4 stone lost, 1 stone to go and some pics

Thank you for sharing the pictures. You look fantastic! I'm only on Day 1 with a lot of weight to lose so inspiration like you have provided is so supportive.

WELL DONE!

I started out with more weight to lose than you - you will do this - no problem!!

Hope all goes well x

you look fantastic a real inspiration to anyone starting and during their cd journey omg it can be done!!!!!!!!!!

You look fantastic, well done you huge pats on your tiny back xx

You look fantastic, well done to you.

Alison

wow you look amazing and your very pretty!! :)
Can't see where you want to lose the 16lbs from!

Oh my, you look absolutely fantastic and so confident and younger too, much younger. Thankyou.

Wow, you're gorgeous! You were gorgeous before too, incidentally - just larger with it!

You were pretty much the same kind of shape as I was 'before', although I started out a tad heavier. It's good to see other people's pics who've been on a similar journey, as it's always harder to see the 'slim person' in my own pics!

Btw, you don't look as though you need to lose another stone - you look lovely and slim already!

Jo x

WOW you look lovely. Its my first day of CD and I feel miserable and hungry. I have similar weight to lose as you and you have inspired me to carry on - thanks. x

You look so different, well done, fantastic achievement :D

Amazing, you look absolutely fabulous!!! WELL DONE!!

Gxx

Awwww, thank you all so much for your lovely replies. This site has been a lifeline to me and i don't think i could have achieved this without your much needed support.
Thanks to all the newbies who have mentioned that i have inspired them....i was once in your shoes too and i know how hard it can be but please soilder on....like i said earlier i feel like a different person and guess what?....i got tooted at today by 2 guys....believe me when i say that hasn't happened in a long time LOL. Okay, okay i'm blowing my own trumpet but hell yeah...why not i feel great!!!
Three months ago i could not look people in the eye because i had no confidence and took no pride in my appearance....the difference now? well i am beginning to like myself again...I truely belive my health and well being is worth the money and struggles i have had during this journey...at times i have loved it and at times i have despised it. But i have come far and i feel like the old me is emerging again.
I take an interest in fashion, i am generally a nicer person to be around and i am a healthier mummy to my two children. There are too many positives to list. In fact apart from the initial struggles there is not one single negative to losing weight that i have come across.

I wish you all the very best in your own personal journeys
xx

Incredible you look unrecognisable from the two sets of pictures. Congratulations on a brilliant achievement, it's a massive inspiration for the rest of us1

Back