4 Stone to Lose

Hi, I have recently started Slim fast after being absolutely disgusted that my weight ballooned to 14.5 stone !!!

This I feel is has been due to a combination of studying for a degree recently (and spending hours snacking and sitting on my bum) and giving up smoking 2 years ago. I also work lots of nights and tend to graze all night.

I have recently book an expensive 2 week holiday and finally said enough is enough.

I do alternate between SlimFast and Tesco Ultraslim which I find the same, I just go for whatever is on offer. I also find using a Slimfast or other beaker and shaking with ice makes it more bearable.

I have been trying to play badminton at least 3 times a week as I really believe in the benefits of exercise.

I am trying to do an exercise DVD at home twice a week so I am burning fat at least 5 times a week.

Anyway - have only been on the diet for just over a week and have lost 7lbs !!!

so am now exactly 14 stone

my plan is for the next 10 weeks to lose 28lbs ( 2.8lbs a week)

This will take me to 12 stone........

My plan then for the next 10 weeks is to lose another 28lbs - this will then bring me to the magical 10 stone for my big birthday in the Autumn.

I hope I do it, with me I have to have goal and have to see results or I get downhearted.

Loved reading all your stories,

Hope I havent bored you too much.

Tractor Girl :)

Oh my god, that weight loss is amazing, I hope I achieve that in my first week, or somewhere near that.

Where is the Slim Fast Buddy thread?

xxx

Davey1984 said:
Oh my god, that weight loss is amazing, I hope I achieve that in my first week, or somewhere near that.

Where is the Slim Fast Buddy thread?

xxx

It's just on a normal thread love do a search put slim fast buddy n u shud find it love x

Welcome Tractor Girl! 7lbs in the first week is amazing! Good luck, your goals sound realistic and very achievable to me, so you're on the right track! :)

Hi All, thanks for the encouragement !!

Will try and post my progress this week, have not been as strict with exercise as I have been on lates so have not had the time.

Don't think I am going to lose as much if not any this week :sigh:.

I have had a couple of wraps with salad for lunch (equaling 200 cals) as a couple of days I have just felt like I needed something to actually eat at lunchtime rather than a shake.

Also had some cake at work as I just felt like it (not a good idea :mad:)

Love reading about everyone's stories

Take care

Tractor Girl

we all have the odd bad day but you will get back on it with the support on here.
And Dave I lost 4 stone a number of years ago on SF so totally achievable. That's why I'm back on it:)
Good luck everyone!

STS this week, was a bit slack over the weekend but 7 exercise classes this week and going to be more strict !!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

STS this week, was a bit slack over the weekend but 7 exercise classes this week and going to be more strict !!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Great news on the 7lbs Tracey! Have u started your own diary so people can watch your progess and you can get things of your chest? x x

Will start a diary soon as I think it will help me, there is a bottle of wine in the fridge and I am not drinking it, major miracle !

welcome tractor girl and big congratulations on your weight loss so far x

Hi love
Congratz on yr loss so far x good luck with it x join our sf buddy thread x

Back