4 stones lost in 3 months!!! IT WORKS!

uklady

Well another milestone for me... just over 4 stones in exactly 3 months!!!! This post is for those who wonder if Lipotrim really works. I must say that not a morsel of food has passed my lips, and I have tried hard to drink 3 litres of water a day (not always easy). So you have to be totally focused. But my theory is, if you want it badly enough, and you're prepared to want it enough, the weight WILL come off (even if you have failed before).

My definition of SACRIFICE is: Giving something up for something better :D .......4 stones of weight loss is definitely something better :D xx

Excellent news - you should be so proud of yourself! Enjoy Italy - you deserve to x

You really have done so well, you should be very proud of yourself for all of your hard work :) xx

Well done ..... fantastic result ... I am on day 76 and lost 4 stone 10lbs so we are just about neck and neck , so thats two proofs that this diet works if you dont cheat and stay totally 100% and determined. I will hit my 5 stone target on Saturday and planning my re-feed as I write this message.. xx

Well another milestone for me... just over 4 stones in exactly 3 months!!!! This post is for those who wonder if Lipotrim really works. I must say that not a morsel of food has passed my lips, and I have tried hard to drink 3 litres of water a day (not always easy). So you have to be totally focused. But my theory is, if you want it badly enough, and you're prepared to want it enough, the weight WILL come off (even if you have failed before).

My definition of SACRIFICE is: Giving something up for something better :D .......4 stones of weight loss is definitely something better :D xx
Amazing!!! Well done!!! A true inspiration!!! x

Well done ..... fantastic result ... I am on day 76 and lost 4 stone 10lbs so we are just about neck and neck , so thats two proofs that this diet works if you dont cheat and stay totally 100% and determined. I will hit my 5 stone target on Saturday and planning my re-feed as I write this message.. xx

Thank you everyone... and mark... well done!!!! A 5 stone mark is a huge milestone.... hope everything goes well for your refeed... please post some latest pics... and let us know how you get on xx

Thank you both for posting this :) and Congratulations to you both for your milestones :D x x x

what truely inspirational stories, you both must be so proud of yourselves, well done!! xx

Well done that's fantastic for you both.

That's stunning! And look how close you are to your goal-weight. Happy for you and jealous at the same time!

Hi Uklady, Well done on your achievement. That is awesome!

I have been having a lot of trouble getting my weight to shift again and you have just inspired me to try Lipotrim.

Well done again!!

Emmaline, that means a lot to me, thank you. I guess we each inspire one another in different ways, at different times. There are MANY on this site who have encouraged and inspired me to keep going, on good days and especially on more difficult days. Big milestone decisions for me were to stay 100% at a family reunion, at a wedding reception, and next week, when I go to Italy on holiday (even though my OH has paid half board for us). Good luck in your total effort to lose those last few pounds .... Lipotrim cannot fail if you do 100% :D :D (which is why I love it :) )

That's stunning! And look how close you are to your goal-weight. Happy for you and jealous at the same time!

lipotrim_boy .... some people get discouraged because their goal weight seems so far away .... but I sense you are here for the long haul :D :D And you know what? If you see how fast you have lost this much already, just IMAGINE how incredible it will be to be almost close to target (or even at it :D ) Mini goals have played a huge part in getting me this far, and I'm excited about setting more till I get to where I want to be. Keep going! :)

Back