4 stones to lose - here we go!

lauuuu10

Hi everyone!

I am starting this diary so I can update on how much I'm losing (for my own records) but to also have somewhere to vent/share successes/have general chit chat etc! :D

OK, well I am currently at 16 stones & 5lbs (although some days I am 16.6 and others I am 16.5!?) I was 16.10 about 2 weeks ago but have managed to lost 4/5 pounds so far, woohoo.

I am eating more healthy meals, no sugary snacks and not many carbs. I am not drinking alcohol anymore either.

I am exercising pretty much every day and doing at least 30 minutes of cardio. Some days I can do 50 minutes, other days I only do 30.

I want to be 11 stone ideally but I will settle for 12 so it's just over 4 stones to go.

I want to do this for myself, I want to do this for my health & I want to look good in clothes once again. :D

30 minutes of tae-bo today, ate healthy foods although had a curry for dinner but I made it healthier by cutting out the naan bread and having a small portion, was delicious. My snacks were two yogurts, first one was 190 calories (but had it as part of my breakfast), the other was a 70 calorie mousse.

I also want to lose 4 stone by christmas I have a total of about 9 stone to lose but 4 is my mini goal. How are you all?x

I've lost a stone so far.. Want to be 10 stone, 9 would be ideal but doubt that will ever happen. I'm at 13 stone 4 just now& doing meal replacement shakes :) x

I've lost a stone so far.. Want to be 10 stone, 9 would be ideal but doubt that will ever happen. I'm at 13 stone 4 just now& doing meal replacement shakes :) x

Hey what meal replacement shakes are you having? and how's it working out for you?

Hi,

I'm doing 'shake that weight' it's going good. I don't have a appetite at all, which is strange because it doesn't bother me people eating around me now.
I have to admit, I'm so bored of the shakes, they seem overly sweet now.

That's good at least you're not tempted by food around you then. Yeah that would put me off having the same thing each day, but if it shows results, it's worth it tbh. I did try meal replacement shakes but it wasn't for me I don't think. Good luck :)

Back