Step 1 Sole Source 4 week update

Laura3030

Hi all,

I don't usually out my weekly weigh ins but just wanted to summarise how my first 4 weeks have gone. I have been SSing all the way through with the occasional SS+ day on a weekend and have ended up losing 27lb, only 1lb short of 2 stone! I would never have dreamt that I would do this well in a month and am now looking forward to moving up the steps within the next 3 weeks or so. This diet is fab!

Wow Laura that's fab ur doing so well, i went to see Sonia just now and have a loss of 3lbs. I'm upset and pleased too in a strange way... Upset as I could have lost a lot more if I had stuck to the plan! And happy as a lost 3lbs and not gained. Sonia will be seeing me twice weekly so that I can overcome the demons in the first few days! I mentioned u to Sonia and she said u had just been. Well done u!! I

Yes my weigh in is on a Tuesday morning too. How weird! Very pleased so far. I was feeling a bit fed up but every weigh in gets me motivated for another week of it. That's nice of Sonia, she is really helpful when you a struggling. I got a telling off today for wearing jeans that were too big, ha!

Have you seen the dual dynamics you tube videos? The guy there is amazing and really motivates you when you are struggling. He also has some good tips on making the products taste nicer and ways to get your water down you every day.

hey there
just a quick well done you keep on trucking

hol is amazing loads of exercise and hopefully not too much in the way of gains(clothes still fit anyway:) )
xx

Thanks Jen, glad to hear the holiday is going well. Have some lovely food for me whilst I'm tucking into my oriental chilli. Where are you now? Speak soon x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi there

we re in ohrid in Macedonia today its raining up a storm here, taking the time to surf the net as hotel has internet. its been magic so many beautiful places the food has been so tasty can t weight to get back to my apple and cinnamon porridge ;)

its really easy to get about started in dubrovnik up to Sarajevo then to Montenegro, a quick border crossing in Kosovo and Macedonia now. weather apart from today has been fab and i was very pleased with some of the snaps don t look like the chunkiest tourist in town :)

is the diet still going well? weight in tom is it? good luck that ll be you past the two stone mark woo hoo!!!

jxx

I hope so, I'm only one pound off! Yes still going well apart from my complete boredom. I have decided to up it this week so had no SS+ and from Friday have upped the water to 5/6l per day.

sounds amazing. I also got a little bit excited as you sound like you are doing a complete tour of the newer Eurovision Song Contest countries, how sad! With all of that activity wouldn't it be fab if you came back and actually lost?!!

Back