4 weeks 5 days left!

elle82

Yet another question from me lol can I loose 1 stone 6lb in that time I haven't managed to do the Zumba as I really go light headed

Id definitely say so!!! to be honest im a gym bunny and used to go 5 times a week even though i weighed over 14 stones, i just find strenuous cardio works out like zumba etc make you more hungry. i found this last week that the days i went to the gym i was exhausted more than usual and weight didnt shift yet when i didnt go i lost more weight!!! odd, i know but true! this week i intend to just go for slow walks on the treadmill or outside if the weather picks up! abit of vitamin D does you the world of good :). the weight loss is definitely possible in over 4 weeks :)))) good luck

Pinklady1911 said:
Id definitely say so!!! to be honest im a gym bunny and used to go 5 times a week even though i weighed over 14 stones, i just find strenuous cardio works out like zumba etc make you more hungry. i found this last week that the days i went to the gym i was exhausted more than usual and weight didnt shift yet when i didnt go i lost more weight!!! odd, i know but true! this week i intend to just go for slow walks on the treadmill or outside if the weather picks up! abit of vitamin D does you the world of good :). the weight loss is definitely possible in over 4 weeks :)))) good luck

Thanks u I hope so :)..I'm like that when I did Zumba I had no energy left and felt Hungary..just think once this diet is finished u will be back to the gym it's so good u enjoy it..maybe it was muscle that's why u lost more without going..let me know how u get on with walking good luck :)

bessie84 said:
4 weeks and 4 days for me elle, fingers crossed we have that off at least :) xx

I hope so Bessie means the world could u imagine If we lost more :) are you comin of at goal? This thread is our count down as there's only a day between us whoooo seems like for Eva but its not long at all :)

Back