1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

40 and 2 kids (4 & 6) later time to seriously try. Hoping a diary will help Day 1

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Macbie, 28 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Macbie

Macbie Member

I've tried and failed and tried and failed and here I am trying again. I'm not at a class (I don't have time or cash) so I am hoping keeping a food diary will help and all you lovely minimins will let me know if I'm way off track with syns etc.

Soooo today:

Bfast - scrambled egg

Lunch - Lots of lettuce, baby tomatoes, spring onion, one slice of cold ham, loads of beet root and a few pickled onions

Dinner - Pasta, three tablespoons of quark, one of salad cream, baby tomatoes, tuna, sweet corn, lemon juice, salt and pepper, broccoli on the side

Snack - a tangerine, a banana, grapes

Seems okay :)

xo