1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

40 and 2 kids (4 & 6) later time to seriously try. Hoping a diary will help Day 1

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Macbie, 28 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Macbie

Macbie Member

I've tried and failed and tried and failed and here I am trying again. I'm not at a class (I don't have time or cash) so I am hoping keeping a food diary will help and all you lovely minimins will let me know if I'm way off track with syns etc.

Soooo today:

Bfast - scrambled egg

Lunch - Lots of lettuce, baby tomatoes, spring onion, one slice of cold ham, loads of beet root and a few pickled onions

Dinner - Pasta, three tablespoons of quark, one of salad cream, baby tomatoes, tuna, sweet corn, lemon juice, salt and pepper, broccoli on the side

Snack - a tangerine, a banana, grapes

Seems okay :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.