My Diary - One day at a time

Thank you Brittany :)

Today I am feeling very bloated :( not sure what's set me off this time but I'm not enjoying it!

Breakfast
Yogurt, Satsuma and banana

Lunch
HEXB - 2x Genius small loaf, beans, mushrooms, Tomatoes and HEXA 30g Cheese

Tea
Salmon, Jacket potato and Salad

Snack
Apple
Muller Light

Just making SW cauliflower and cheese bake. As much as I love it, I'm fed up with various forms of veg soup for my lunch everyday. So I'm putting a bit more effort into making my lunch today, 50 mins to go, it's looking good in the oven xx

Food for today is as follows

Breakfast -
1x Warburton's farmhouse GF bread (4 syns), 2x eggs and beans and a Satsuma and 200ml of 1% milk (4 syns)

Dinner
HEXB New Covent Garden Soup Carrot & Coriander Soup

Tea
SW Chips, Mushy Pea's and some meat (not sure which one yet)

Snacks
Apple
Pear
HEXA 3x Babybell light
Muller light x 2

Hi Zoelinaa,
Yes, it was good thanks. I really need to get back into SW as I'm in Switzerland now, so it makes things a little tricky. I've put back on a stone of the 4 I lost before I came over in September. Found WW mince today in the Coop, so that's good. Let me know if I'm hijacking your blog, and I'll apologise in advance. ☺️ xx

Ive just got back into it as I gave up to quickly when I first started - recently saw a dietician to help with a medical issue and she recommended SW so here I am :) You will get back into it when your ready :) Feel free to hang around it doesn't look so bad when im talking to myself :)

Its Friday, I've made it :) 4 days off work after today and its our company party tonight as well as a friends Christmas party so im a pretty busy person this evening.

Food is as follows ...

Breakfast
HEXB 2x Genius Small brown loaf and an orange - 1x light Cheese triangle (1.5 syns)

Lunch
New Covent Garden Soup Carrot & Coriander Soup (5 syns) and a Muller Light

Tea
Well now this is the tricky one as there is food going at both parties and I don't know what is on offer - going to try and be as good as I can though :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

So this muppet has just realised that Carrot and Coriander soup is not gluten free! didn't check the label and now I hurt and I feel a sluggish mess :(

Lesson of the day: Check and double check everything!

Hi,
How did your xmas food evening go? As it happens we were out with my partners work colleagues thisevening. I chose mushroom ravioli which was a tiny portion but smothered in olive oil, up until that point I hadn't been doing that badly, still back on it tomorrow. How did you do?

Back