40 by 40 Challenge

lynda

I turn 40 in 12 weeks time and also start university as a mature student nurse around the same time. I am about 4 stone overweighht and really need to lose it ( I do not want to be a fat nurse).

So as a start to my weight loss I have challenged myself to lose 40 by 40 and on completion I hope to be fit enough to do a parachute jump to celebrate!!

So here goes...... week one has already started and so far so good

Week one done and I am 9 pounds lighter! so happy and fully motivated for this next week....

Wow 9lb in one week, what are you doing/ eating exercising . Well done as well x

Hi, I am currently doing the Cambridge diet, I am using this as a kick start to my weight loss then will transfer over to slimming world xx

Week 2 Results: I have lost 4.5lbs this week.

I am really happy with this as I had a family meal and BBQ down south this weekend. I did not eat anything at the BBQ except my shakes but for the meal I did have a chicken salad and 2 drinks of diet coke so the results for me are still good... Bring on week 3......

Remember honey, Coke ZERO is what you need to keep you in Ketosis, not diet coke x

I'm a student nurse, about to go into third year... I'm only 19 and finish for summer in three shifts time. In that time I'm gonna be as active as possible as come Septmeber I should be on NHS Professionals Staffing Bank working as a HCA to top up my bursary, and the one thing I want to do is to go back to some of the wards I've been on as a student and have the staff compliment me on my weight loss!

When I get on it I'm going to do a couple of long days or night shifts so I can afford a months supply of Slim and Save... I wanna be so slim because I know it's embarassing sometimes offering health advice to slimmer people, it's depressing.

Good luck! I am sure everyone will be right behind you all the way to reach your goal!

been off track due to personal reasons, but totally back on track this week, and luckily my weight has stayed the same so fortunately no damage done, thank you for the words of encouragement and support it means a great deal to me x x

Back