40 days until Jamaica!

princess_cj

So as the title says...I have 40 days until I jet off to Jamaica with my boyfriend. I've been yo-yoing between 11 stone and 13 stone since I stopped Cambridge back in 2008 and I think I'm somewhere in the low 13's at the moment (not weighing myself until I've had a full week on ss).

I was 19.1 at my heaviest back in 2004 and lost 5.5 stone on weight watchers before using cambridge to loose the last 2.5 stone. Unfortunately I didn't go up the steps and hence have been yo yoing for ages :(

Am determined to reach 11 stone something by my holiday on the 13th June so back to 100% ss with a vengeance!

I've been on minimins for ages but have never made a diary, although I'm nosey and read everyone elses ;) so I hope I can be there to support others as well as receiving support myself.

Here's to 40 days with no food! :)

oh please please PLEASE can i come with you

If you can fit in my suitcase then of course ;) btw I read your diary from beginning to end last night on the train back to London from my boyfriend's in Somerset. Well done on all your losses so far and good luck for the future!

i wish i could fit in your suitcase but theres a bit to much of me to manage that, lol

oh wow you must have been so bored reading my odd mutterings

No, not bored at all! I love reading other people's weightless diaries. Well it's been a good 1st day for me, 2 shakes and a soup and then met up with my friends at nandos and I sat there and drank water whilst they ate and then we went to the cinema and again they were eating popcorn, pick and mix (my favourite!) but I stuck to my water. I'm very pleased with myself as the outing was to celebrate my birthday which was yesterday and normally I would have thought stuff it I'll start tomorrow but I didn't. 1 day down, 39 to go!

wow well done for staying so strong!

and a belated happy birthday to you, hope you had a good one

Thank you!

Felt a bit rough this morning but am feeling better now. Really needed to eat rather than drink something at lunch so I replaced my usual lac free chocolate shake with a small tub of low fat cottage cheese- Mmm! Going to have a frozen choc tetra tonight and chill out!

It's my boyfriend's grandfather's funeral next Thursday and I really really don't want to have to come off ss for the day for it but I just don't see how I can get away with not eating at the wake with my boyfriends parents around (they are absolutley lovely but are really against Cambridge) I'm not going to tell them I'm on it because I'll just get lectured and it's not exactly the right time to have attention on me when it's his grandfathers funeral.

Hmmmm don't know what I'm going to do but I'm worried!

Well it was another good day for me yesterday, although I bought my boyfriend tickets to see David guetta last night for Christmas and we were there until 1.30am, and it was day 3 for me! I made sure I had 3 shakes and a ss+ meal of cottage cheese and a couple of mushrooms before we went so that I wasn't completely exhausted and hungry later on, it worked fairly well but I definitley felt ready to come home when we did! Anyway, woke up today with the gorgeous feeling of ketosis coursing through my veins :) I feel so much better and even more determined to stick to my 40 days 100% until my holiday. Still unsure what to do about the funeral next week...I'm thinking of having a 2 egg omelette with mushrooms for breakfast so that I don't make anyone suspicious (definitley can't have a shake in front of anyone) and then maybe take a tetra with me and have it in secret and then say I'm not feeling well if anyone asks why I'm not eating at the wake. I feel a bit stupid going to such lengths when it's a funeral, it half makes me think that life is too short to wind myself up so much about how I look and how much I weigh but the other half makes me think that life is too short to be unhappy and if I need to take an extreme measure such as ss to get me to a place where I look and feel happy then that's what I need to do. Hmmm. Hope that anyone reading this is getting on well with their Cambridge journey xx

Hi Shanny, I go on the 13th June, so 5 weeks on Monday. I can't wait! I love the Caribbean but have never been to Jamaica so I'm hoping it's good! So jealous of your grandparents! Have you visited them there before? X

Hi Shanny, I go on the 13th June, so 5 weeks on Monday. I can't wait! I love the Caribbean but have never been to Jamaica so I'm hoping it's good! So jealous of your grandparents! Have you visited them there before? X
They left England in 2000 and i went in 2002.. such lovely food..

you will enjoy it.. x

Mmm I can't wait! I'm veggie though so think I'll be sticking to salads and fruit etc.. Can't try the infamous jerk chicken but I'm sure my boyfriend will love it. X

Mmm I can't wait! I'm veggie though so think I'll be sticking to salads and fruit etc.. Can't try the infamous jerk chicken but I'm sure my boyfriend will love it. X
Veggie.. yeah no jerk chicken, bless.!

but hundreds of WHITE RUM.. LOL all 100% proof enjoy that instead lol x

Mmm White rum! I don't really eat much on holidays, normally a omelette for breakfast, salad for lunch and dinner but it's certainly hard trying to eat low carb when you're veggie, unless you're at home and can cook quorn etc! X

i know i'm not on the same diet as you but i saw the word jamaica and got all excited lol

we are going for our third time this year, it is amazing!

we've had jerk chicken for tea tonight which was delicious lol

have a great holiday xx

Hello!! Hope you're having another good day. Just realised I read your diary this morning haha :)

So jealous you're going to Jamaica! We would love to go there. Thinking of booking a winter sun holiday this year for when I'm at goal and was thinking either Jamaica or Cuba maybe..

You've done so well so far! I really hope you lose as much as possible in these 5 weeks. We can do it!!!!!!

Smirnoff- ooh it must be good if you're going for the 3rd time! We're staying in Montego Bay, how about you?

Felix- haha I always forget whose diaries I've read and end up re-reading half of them before my brain realises I've already read it! It's great that you've had a chat with your boyfriend and I'm so jealous that you get to live with someone else that is on it! I'd love it if my boyfriend was on Cambridge but he's slim, works out and plays football 3 times a week so there's so need haha and he eats sooo much too! I added up his calorie intake one day and it was 4500 calories and he has a 30 inch waist! So unfair :(
Oooh Cuba is amazing, I'd really recommend it as you can do the beach part for a week and then do sight seeing and get your culture fix in Havana, plus it's like being in the 50's in Havana with all the retro cars etc. Will let you know which Island I prefer when I get back from Jamaica!

You've done amazingly well so far too, let's stick together and June will be upon us before we know and guaranteed we'll both be about a stone and a half lighter :) xx

we're going to ocho rios, about a hour and a half from montego bay, staying not far from dunns river falls. first couple of times stayed at couples but this time we are staying at the riu as it is a bit cheaper lol

it's like the adverts for jamaica say - once you go, you know! x

we're going to ocho rios, about a hour and a half from montego bay, staying not far from dunns river falls. first couple of times stayed at couples but this time we are staying at the riu as it is a bit cheaper lol

it's like the adverts for jamaica say - once you go, you know! x
Ooh lots of memories as I've stayed there too.. Walking distance to the beach.!

U both are lucky ladies.. Enjoy x

Afternoon :) hope you're having a lovely day and drinking that water like there's no tomorrow!!!!

Back