41lb to go!!!

Welcome to Minimins! Dont get disheartened, most members on here have a larger amount to loose :) Stay postive and have a good look around, there is plenty of hints, tips and guidance on Minimins x

Welcome to minimins. Just one step at a time and you will definitely see results. Lb by lb you'll shed all of them. Wish you good luck.

Thank you. .. it seems a massive number but breaking it down isnt too bad. I am using fitness pal and on 1200 cals a day. Going to try and do the 30 day squat challenge too.
Just need to keep going.

Yup! Think positive! Set small goals and dont worry over the whole amount. One step at a time :)

How are you finding it Burley? I started Monday and am trying to stick to 1300 calories. I am starting to learn to use my calories wisely, its amazing how much you can eat if u make the right choices x

Finding it ok although today I ate a whole box of mint matchsticks. . Did count it though and -16 today so not too bad. You are right with sensible choices. I need to steer clear of bread I think. .
Roll on tomorrow. Need to plan my days better. Back at work friday and work shifts so always count my dinner first and work back..
We will do it.....

Lol oops although if you counted then it shouldnt do too much damage. I went out for dinner last night and made good choices, I had 800 calories left and only had fish, potatoes and salad (in a butter sauce)- I'm hoping its not too bad :) ... can't wait until monday to weigh in and see how I'm doing :) x

For the first time I actually feel excited! I know that's strange but I have a chart with 41 squares that I will cross out when I lose weight......

I see you are well motivated. Just keep walking and you'll see real results. You have set your goals, seems to be motivated enough, just keep doing the good work.

Back