42lbs to lose in 3 months; is it possible?

That was a really unnecessary post Starvin Marvin, if you have a problem with STBG, surely you could have taken it into a PM, rather than insulting her in such a public manner, or follow your own advice.. BUTTON IT

STBG is doing what this site is all about, giving support to other's. CD is such a hard diet to follow, everyone needs a pick me up from time to time and her comments, opinions and support are as valuable as anyone else's. Personally, I enjoy reading what she has to say, I find her inspirational and a very nice person.

so have I, as a personal attack is totally unnecessary and as this forum is about support, it's completely against what this site is for

I have removed the post.

Please remember folks that this site is all about support, we will ban any users who decide to get personal gratification from attacking other members.

Mike

Hi Seaneen!

I am still at the start of my diet but, by looking at all the answers, you will have no problems at all. People on here would never lie to you just to make you feel better and they know their stuff! So, good luck to you, and I really hope your GP is going to let you do the diet.

Icemoose, thank you. This is the exact reason why minimins is the ONLY forum on which I am never afraid to post.

Elie

I have about the same to lose-I would so like to do it in that time frame too. Good luck to you-I will keep an eye on your losses to see how you are managing!

How's it going? x

:jelous:Hi there
Fantastic to read all the replies as I want to lose 2 stone 9lb in six weeks and after reading your replies it could be possible.

I've never been more focused on a diet, I feel better every day, i'm on day 8 and I had lost 9lb :) :D at my first weigh in yesterday, 2 stone to go! :sigh: but positive i'm gong to do it :)

My friend is doing VLCD also which is a massive help, she had lost 10 on a previous diet and lost 10 in her first week on VLCD, her total 20 :jelous:.

Lynda x :D

Back