43lb in 8 weeks

poppys

Haven't been weighed in 3 weeks as cdc away but finally had 8th waeigh in today and have lost another 12 lb.
I have now lost 3 stone 1lb in 8 weeks .I wanted to lose 3 stone before my hols in june so im sooo pleased.
I know this diet is hard at times but the results are really worth it

Oh that's fab, well done!!

:wow: congratulations, :talk017:that is a fantastic achievement at this rate you'll be nearing the 4 stone by your hols

That is completely fantastic and very inspiring. Well done you!

:talk017:

L xx

fantastic!!!

Haven't been weighed in 3 weeks as cdc away but finally had 8th waeigh in today and have lost another 12 lb.
I have now lost 3 stone 1lb in 8 weeks .I wanted to lose 3 stone before my hols in june so im sooo pleased.
I know this diet is hard at times but the results are really worth it

OMG thats fantastic its hard but its great to read these success stories on here
well done
xx

thats fabulous!!!! well done u!!!! come june u might just have lost 4 stone!!!! amazing! xxx

What a fantastic loss in 8 weeks. Congratulations. :D

Thats fab!!! Congrats you and just think what you can now achieve before your hols xxx

12lbs in week 8 - thats fantastic - did you get liposuction??? :D
Heck that is a brilliant weight loss when established on the programme - or is it just me that has slowed down???

Way to go.... that is amazing!!!

Lots of love

Mikki xx

12lbs in week 8 - thats fantastic - did you get liposuction??? :D
Heck that is a brilliant weight loss when established on the programme - or is it just me???

Way to go.... that is amazing!!!

Lots of love

Mikki xx

How long has it taken you to lose all your weight?

42lbs to be presise! OMG thats fantastic!

Ha Ha i know what u mean i didnt think u would lose that much that far down the line! I hope i do ha! Im only on week 2 though so we will have to see still i got 9lbs off in my first week so thats good! the dreaded weigh in tomorrow and god knows how ive done:worthy: hopefully ok

Back