44lb lost, 22lb To Go!

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
I didn't feel terribly confident about WI tonight, as I've had a bit of an odd week, (not really very naughty but a bit too relaxed about the odd syn). Plus I'd decided to wear my jeans and ditch the chilly summer weight clothing...Which I decided would mean a STS at best.

How wrong I was! I lost 3 and a half pounds this week! I was absolutely stoked by the loss AND I got my 3 stone sticker (with a couple more pounds off, for good measure).

I'm thrilled, I couldn't stop grinning in class. :D I did it all on Extra Easy and I've loved it. Still not at target yet but I'm not worried, because I think dieting with a group is (mostly) fun.

Thanks folks! I have to say, I think this forum has helped me tremendously. EE is an awesome plan, but most diet battles go on largely in the mind... Miniminimummins has given me support, understanding, company, advice and fun. I'm very grateful.

...and we are grateful that you want to share the experience with us Hun!!!
Well done on a fantastic loss this week and long may it continue!!

xxxx

That is a fantastic result, you're a real inspiration to the rest of us.

You've lost more than that in the past though (I do my homework ;))! Hehehe. I guess I have proved that SW still works (or something).

Lovely to see more men around. We have two new men in my group and they're so nice...Even though the women are terrifying.

WTG huney! What an achievement! Yes you ARE an inspiration!:)
(it won't let me rep you!)

Back