49 weeklies query

Zoticus

Monster Scoffer
Im just wondering if I have to use all my weekly points. I sometimes struggle to eat all my daily points as it is, I'm assuming its because Im vegetarian and theres not much chocolate in the house lol. In the last 3 weeks I've only lost 2lb and I'm just wondering if it's because I'm not eating my weeklies.
Could I also be retaining water for this long aswel? I dont really drink a lot to be honest.

You defo need to eat all your dailies every day. If your struggling then have a look at what u r eating and see if there is anything low fat you can replace with normal variety. If u t struggling to eat them try drinking them by having fruit juice or smoothies.
Your weeklies are up to you. Personally I used all off mine every week and loose. I do drink a lot of water too.

Some people at my class don't use any of their weekly 49 propoints. And as long as you stick to the minimum of 29 propoints a day you should be fine

Irene xx

Maybe I should drink more water then. I am definately eating my dailies that part is fine, I do struggle but I do it. But theres no way that I will use my weeklies unless I go out for a meal or a night out. I'll try drinking more water and see if that gets me anywhere.

Back