Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

49 weeklies query

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Zoticus, 21 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Zoticus

Zoticus Monster Scoffer

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Im just wondering if I have to use all my weekly points. I sometimes struggle to eat all my daily points as it is, I'm assuming its because Im vegetarian and theres not much chocolate in the house lol. In the last 3 weeks I've only lost 2lb and I'm just wondering if it's because I'm not eating my weeklies.
    Could I also be retaining water for this long aswel? I dont really drink a lot to be honest.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    You defo need to eat all your dailies every day. If your struggling then have a look at what u r eating and see if there is anything low fat you can replace with normal variety. If u t struggling to eat them try drinking them by having fruit juice or smoothies.
    Your weeklies are up to you. Personally I used all off mine every week and loose. I do drink a lot of water too.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Some people at my class don't use any of their weekly 49 propoints. And as long as you stick to the minimum of 29 propoints a day you should be fine

Irene xx

5. Zoticus

Zoticus Monster Scoffer

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Maybe I should drink more water then. I am definately eating my dailies that part is fine, I do struggle but I do it. But theres no way that I will use my weeklies unless I go out for a meal or a night out. I'll try drinking more water and see if that gets me anywhere.

6. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    It's finding what works for you. Good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.