(.)(.)

I have however lost some of the nasty boob wing I had under each armpit

Yes! Mine are going too :D its brilliant!
It's always the first thing to go when I lose weight :D

it's the only part of me that hasn't lost any size. i'm still a 38HH and i will probably be a 38HH in weeks to come.

have you noticed that big boobs are idolised by people who ogle boobs and generally make the people with the big boobs peeved?

abz xx

im losing weight from my boobs, the places i really wanna lose r just the same:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

have you noticed that big boobs are idolised by people who ogle boobs and generally make the people with the big boobs peeved?

Hah. My thin friends complain about having small boobs, and my fat friends complain about falling out of their tops.

Me? I'm content with my 34DDs :D
But they'll probably shrink.
Damn.

Heh. I want to shrink to a 32, but then if my boobs don't shrink I'll be a 32E!
Do they do bras that size? :p

yes they do

Mine are just the same! Starting to get noticed by the boys at work as I have lost weight but breasts haven't reduced in size much. I'm a female engineer and work in a very male dominate environment. Doesn't do anything for me as I have a lovely other half anyway. In fact I find it disconcerting.

Haha. I love working with guys, though equally as much with girls.

I'm the only girl in my physics class and love it :)

I feel this pain (lol):cry: I hate hate hate my boobs are horrible and much too big (44E). Why oh why don't they go first. I'm losing it from everywhere but there!! I would love a little 34a, b or even c. I've suffered with big boobs all my adult life, its the first thing people look at!

When I get to goal if they are still horrid I'm gonna go cry in the docs (which will probably do no good) and see if I can have a boob job on the nhs (tee hee).

Sara:)

SAME ha ha ha my cousin did LT and her boobs are just skin there is nothing in them so she went to docs and is no on waiting list to have one done as she is devested that she has no boobs anymore

im hoping my boobs are the first thing that go im a 38E oh how i hate then , 34a here i come i want a couple of fried eggs on my chest :) knowing my luck it will go from every where else first :(

I must be one of the few women with big boobs who don't hate them.

I'm a 36JJ and although I wouldn't mind going down to a size which can be bought in ASDA instead of having to shell out £30 a time, I think I would feel very uncomfortable if they disappeared completely and would be first in the queue for a NHS pump up!

I'm a bit worried because I need to lose about half my body weight!!!!

lol no saving mine now.
was a dd for most of my life, went up to a 40e when preggers but when the milk kicked in i shot up to a j cup and the buggers never went down. very full and firm when feeding but i stopped after a year and they just flopped!
am currently in a 40h biggest cup i can get that doesnt resemble something ur granny would wear. if i go down to a 38 back then bravisamoo do my cup size

I've gone from a 42H to a 32G. I'm loving it and can't wait till they shrink even more. I've always felt they've made me look badly proportioned as I am also quite short and small framed to boot.

sooo jelous lol

Back