(.)(.)

Thank GOD mine are finally going.

Judders

I am having real booby problems right now - Just cant find a bra that fits properly!!! Even went for a measuring - was 42G, she put me at 46FF! Stupid woman. She then made me put on 46FF and it looked ridiculous, far too big around the back! So now have a few 40G's, but they just arent quite right :( Consequently I am suffering with booby and back pain. Fun. Something tells me I am never going to be in a C cup!

I've still got huge knockers, but to be fair i've only got my third weigh in 2moro!
I'd quite like to go down a few sizes so they look sexy again rather than just matronly! Then again not sure what sort of state they will be in when they get smaller as they have defo drooped since i stopped bf my son!

I was a 34E now am a 32D! they are sooo droopy! if i won the lottery that's the first thing I'd sort out!

:D Well i am completely Moob free, on the up side now i am back down in the 13s my old man looks bigger :p and girls there is nothing wrong with big boobs, my wife has 40 dds and moans about them, but they look fine to me :D

This is the first diet that has had an effect on my bust size. No other diet has reduced the size of my boobs but CD has so far reduced them by 3 inches - woohooo!!! :D I am so glad too as even when I was a slender & trim 9 st my bust was a 32F, I have now gone down to a DD cup which is fantastic. Need a little more work on the back size tho'!!!

xxx

9st....Mmm I vaguely remember 9st as I whizzed past it on the way up...I think I was about 8 at the time!

Last edited:
I'm doing LT and am worried about this, I'm a 34F/G if I go any less than D then I'm having fake ones!!!

Hiya

I have ost mine. lol!!!
I have gone from a 40dd to a 34b. Made the mistake about a month ago of getting measured and investing in lots of new sets of pretty lingerie which no longer fits. Its so bad that when I bend over my boobs fall out. I wanted to lose my "mummy tummy" but thats still there in all its glory making my boobs look even smaller. I find I am losing too much weight off my face too which is making me gaunt. Yet I am still a stone off target.

I'm a 38GG at the moment, I'm half afraid I'll end up with a couple deflated balloons that can be 'folded' into a bra lol But it'll be worth it not to have to pay €55 for said bra!

I can't wait to buy a bra in a 'normal' shop!

Back