4LB GONE THIS WEEK WHOOPIE

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
just been for my WI and pleased to say 4lb shifted, i'm no longer obese just overweight. never thought i'd be so thrilled to be told this news lol. going for it this week on the excercise front as i'm so chuffed.

Brilliant, well done xx

thats great news well done xx

Congratulations on being over weight:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well done hun! That target is getting soooo close!

well done Scouse thats ace, great bin 'overweight' innit lol xx

never thought I'd say this but OVERWEIGHT is a great word to hear right now. hopefully by the end of July I'll be NORMAL (sized not mentally gaz) lol

im sure u will!

never thought I'd say this but OVERWEIGHT is a great word to hear right now. hopefully by the end of July I'll be NORMAL (sized not mentally gaz) lol

Great news! And You Will be Healthy Weight for July! xoxo :D Great feeling to know that isnt it! lol

Brilliant news - well done - stay focused!

done 3000 steps on my pedometer by 11am so going to up the activity this week and thanks guys for all your comments.

just been for my WI and pleased to say 4lb shifted, i'm no longer obese just overweight. never thought i'd be so thrilled to be told this news lol. going for it this week on the excercise front as i'm so chuffed.
Whoop whoop well done hun xx great loss:D

Fantastic well done x

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!

You'll be at target before the end of next month at this rate!

I'm hoping to just be obese by the end of the month!!! Was mega depressed to be "Super Obese" according to pharmacist's chart - there is nothing Super about it!!!!!

Then just overweight by the end of August and healthy weight by my birthday in October!!!! That would be fantastic!!!!!

x

been upbeat all day, just finished a late shift at work while friends have gone out and it doesn't bother me at all. next month i'll be the belle of the ball, watch this space

well done , great loss :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Back