4lbs off!!!!!!

tracy1987

Hi every1! Im day 5 into my slimming world diet and decided to weigh myself this morning and have lost 4lbs. I am so pleased with my self, i was really starting to feel down about myself. Im still not having any cravings for bad foods.

So far today i have had a satsuma, some pasta, 2x bread from my healthy extra and a muller light yoghurt. :p

hi lauren

Thank you for your message. I used to go to the classes but thought why spend 20 odd quid a month when i can do this at home and just weigh myself weekly so i did. I started friday and this morning the curiosity got the better of me, lol! I am really pleased, i have had no cravings for bad foods and am hoping i can stay in the right frame of mind to carry on to reach my goal weight. xxx

Excellent work! If you begin to struggle, I do recommend going to the class for extra support. (Stop by here too, lots of people here would love to give you advice and encouragement :D) Keep it up, and welcome to minimins! :welcome:

thank you

Hi. It is a great start am so excited to see what i weigh next week. I will be on here quite a bit from now on and thank you for your message. Hope you are doing well with your diet too. :)

Well done :)
I sometimes feel like that - a fiver a week to get weighed by someone when I kinda think I could do it alone, but the support there is awesome and sometimes you win things so hey ho.. anything for a free gift!!

Keep it up anyway!
Lauren
xx

lol, thanks. I like free gifts, but i didnt much like the lady who did the group she wasnt very welcoming towards me and im the most easiest person to get on with. Never mind, i can do it at home and save meself some money. xxx

Back