4th day.....lost 3lb!!

Naughty mid-week scale hopping but well done, try not to get on again as it may fluctuate in the next couple of days x

Naughty mid-week scale hopping but well done, try not to get on again as it may fluctuate in the next couple of days x

Ditto.
Excellent start, but watch the scale-hopping!

Well done, just be careful of the mid week scale hopping, It can get obsessive for some people. Most people recommend weighing in either every 2 weeks or just taking measurements and being weighed once a month. I do it every week, I think because of the need to see it working! lol.

hobnobsmummy said:
Well done, just be careful of the mid week scale hopping, It can get obsessive for some people. Most people recommend weighing in either every 2 weeks or just taking measurements and being weighed once a month. I do it every week, I think because of the need to see it working! lol.

I now stick to once a week but if hubby didn't take the scales away don't think I would lol!

I stick to once a month now , i just try really hard with my dieting and excersise for the month then see the results. x

Ok I own up!!! I WI every morning! But I do not let it effect how I feel!! I also WI at night before bed too And I am finding it interesting as in last 2 weeks my weight is getting less at night.. Official weekly WI is Tuesday morning!

Really OTC and I know all that people say!! So Hush!!

Mis-behave said:
Ok I own up!!! I WI every morning! But I do not let it effect how I feel!! I also WI at night before bed too And I am finding it interesting as in last 2 weeks my weight is getting less at night.. Official weekly WI is Tuesday morning!

Hey if it works for you then stick with it but I get too hung up on it. When I was weighing in all the time I some nights weighed the same as I did next morning which was random as!!!!

oooh i know its naughty but i WI twice a day. i know i shouldn't but when it goes up a pound i am more careful with my diet and i increase my excercise.

Mis-behave said:

I was doing that but I let it effect me.. Getting weighed full stop effects me at the mo as its not going down.. Seriously considering weighing in every 2 weeks but not sure I have the will power to do it :)

Great loss so far, well done!
I am a serial daily scale hopper too but don't make it official until Friday. Can't help it but only once a day in the morning so obviously could be worse by the sound of things!

KB x

Back