4th day still sick, very worried

tiffanydiamond

Hi everyone, I'm on day four today and after a good start the nausea and sickness has become overwhelming! I could only manage three packs on saturday and sunday and this morning every time i try and have some of my pack i am throwing it back up! I feel so ill and am trying to force the pack down as i am aware that not getting enough calories etc is going to make me feel worse! I have text my counciler and am waiting for her to get in touch. Is this normal or am i not suited to this plan do you think? not having food hasn't bothered me in the slightest, but feeling this sick is absolutely awful! Please help xxx

Hi tiffiny

Sorry you re having trouble. I cant help you there as I never had any trouble, but I do think one or two of our posters had trouble at the start.

Perphaps you could try some of the recipes in the thread provided you may be able to cope with them.

Good luck and hope someone comes on shortly who can be more helpful.

Dont give up yet as it is a wonderful diet.

Thanks LL, i feel quite upset about it because i really want to do this plan so badly and at the moment i'm starting to doubt whether i should continue as i don't want to make myself ill by going into starvation mode. I hope that this will pass xx:cry:

Tiffany - the soups did this to me - I tried the banana shake and was OK with that. Have you tried every flavour?

If every foodpack makes you ill have you thought about another diet. Cambridge, lipotrim and W8 all have boards here and may suit you better.

Hope you get this sorted soon and feel better {{{}}}

Thank you Miss fenella, it's certainly something to consider if it all goes wrong xx

Hi tiff
I felt really ill day 3 and 4, it was horrible.
Then suddenly it got totally better.
It could well just be side effects, some get it worse than others.
try and keep up the packs, cooking them will help, a muffin is a lot easier to eat than the soup if you are feeling yuk.
For me, I would give it at least a week, so you are in ketosis and burning fat, you should then feel great.
I think the only people who have a real problem with the packs are those that are lactose intolerant.
I know it is rough but it is worth sticking it out for a few more days.

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Thanks Ali, i can cope with it if i know its a temporary side effect. I had have had to call in ill at work today which obviously isn't great! I'm just worried about not having the specified calorie and nutrient requirement because i have to drive to pick the kids up from school and i think passing out at the wheel would be a bad thing!! :)

thanks to ali's suggestion i have had a muffin and managed to keep it down YIPPEE!! feeling a little better so fingers crossed i have turned the corner!! Here comes ketosis xxx :)

hI

I Started this diet on the 24/01/2008 and I was really ill with it nausea heady, dizzy and cold i just thought this isnt for me but I persevered because I wanted it so bad and on day 7 woke up feeling fine - make sure you drink the water, you will be fine I felt like I had flu - keep going its worth it.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh thank you Tilly, i really appreciate you messaging me with what you felt too. I don't mind feling crap as long as i know it will pass! Trying my hardest with the water, 2 litres down so far. It's good to know someone else felt rubbish too!! :hug99:

Hi Tiffany...

This is my second time on this diet,, the first time was easy for me no problem..... this time I have had that alot....... sickness and throwing up when I have a mouthful of any of them.... at the moment I cna only stomach chicken crisps and chocoalte shake made with water lotsof ice and blended in my smothie maker.....

But it is all worth it....... so keep up all the good work

I was exactly the same. Day 4 was my worst day. but I woke up on day 6 and felt a million dollers!
Stick with it. Im on day 17 now and they still make me gag but sometimes i really enjoy them. I figure that if I ate say a chicken sandwhich everyday four times a day it would have the same effect! just cos there is not much variation.
Try cooking them!
good luck stick with it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back