4th day.....

Was 10lbs this am (6 days) hopefully the blip won have impacted much!!!

Not as good as my 16lb first go!! But still I'm thrilled! Hence the well behaved attitude!!

Thank you lovely ladies! Lots of love. X

Oh I had a blip today too :( I intended to SS the whole way but I was desperate to eat last night, it was driving me mental. So today I decided to do 810 to keep my thoughts off my back but my chicken salad was far larger than supposed to be :( annoyed at my lack of self control but straight back on tmrw, hopefully we can all keep on the wagon!

x

Morning!

Why am I awake so early? I have so much more energy and I don't ache so much which I didn't think would happen.

Good luck for today, forget any blips and start a fresh. Every day is a new day x

Thanks honey!! Good luck and good morning to you too!! X

I have found that too, Im wide awake in the night because I have so much energy! Ive never had this much energy, before I was so lethargic and would go as far as lazy! I love this extra energy, Im organising my whole house, cleaning, sorting so it matches my state of my mind!

Yay, have a good day ladies! Im feeling positive!!

xxxx

This is ace! And weirdly explains my huge clear out the other day! Massive house clean and eBay dump!! Yay!!!!

Yep! out with the old and in with the new in every respect!

You're in the zone!!!!! What a star! Well done!!!!

Course! Buddies needed!! Add me tooo!!! :D xx

Me three, I would be getting to the point of wavering now with you guys!

On the way home I drove past a carvery which I never really notice but I was so tempted, before now I would have just thought sod it and have gone but not this time! Now at home had a soup and off for a relaxing bath.

Dreading the weekend though x

You're in the zone!!! Amazing!!!!!!! xx

Hmmm we'll see. The first week is never so bad for me, it's after that I struggle but seeing your loss is motivating x

I am motivate by you too!! Keep posting! It helps!!!! Xx

I'm struggling today, left for work at 7 this morning now just about to start a 7 hour drive to a meeting for tomorrow morning. Feeling very shaky already and I've had 2 shakes already

Go for four today then! It wont make much difference and you will feel better for it!

x

I don't have any spare bars or tetras with me. Will try and power through! Thank you x

Water water water xx

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! Help! I fell off the wagon last Friday night and haven't managed to get back on it.

Feel like such a failure :(

Bella "slap" now breath you can get back on the wagon.
Tomorrow is a new day so drink lots including hot water (it will make you feel fuller) and stick with it, just think about posting tomorrow night "yipee I did it day 1 done"

Hugs xx

Mama you're ferocious. I love it!!! Come and be ferocious at me. I need it!! I feel sorry for myself again!!!

Back